Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk's Two INTs.....
If I was KOC and the Vikings , I'd cut Reagor this morning.

And then Wednesday at team film session I'd show those 2 plays and say "people don't get fired, they fire themselves>"

Quote: @greediron said:
Wasn't there someone calling for Reagor to get more snaps recently?  There is no wonder why Philly gave up on him.  Not a bad trade for the Vikes to give him a shot.
Can't trust him. That was his rep in Philly. Its too bad, but.....

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527d99480eba07347cca...y.gif&ct=g]

yes on both - just gave up on the second play

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
Wasn't there someone calling for Reagor to get more snaps recently?  There is no wonder why Philly gave up on him.  Not a bad trade for the Vikes to give him a shot.
they can likely still find uses for him,  jet sweeps, bubble screens, etc, but for right now maybe keep looking for another WR.
Yes, he has physical talent, but he is like a poor mans Harvin.
Oh wow, a really REALLY poor man's Harvin. Like sub-Saharan Africa extreme poverty Harvin. Harvin was rookie of the year and a pro bowler who averaged 5 TDs a season when he was in purple. Raegor won't come anywhere near that. Ever. 

Quote: @Mattyman said:
If I was KOC and the Vikings , I'd cut Reagor this morning.

And then Wednesday at team film session I'd show those 2 plays and say "people don't get fired, they fire themselves>"
and then watch our playoffs go down the drain by a fumbled punt?  no thank you,  he just doesnt get as much run in the O,  he still serves a purpose for the team.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
they can likely still find uses for him,  jet sweeps, bubble screens, etc, but for right now maybe keep looking for another WR.
Yes, he has physical talent, but he is like a poor mans Harvin.
Oh wow, a really REALLY poor man's Harvin. Like sub-Saharan Africa extreme poverty Harvin. Harvin was rookie of the year and a pro bowler who averaged 5 TDs a season when he was in purple. Raegor won't come anywhere near that. Ever. 
The point is that they are athletic, but can't run routes.  

I really like the encouragement Cousins gave Reagor on the sideline during the game.  Maybe Cousins see a little bit of hope for him yet...He did have a 50+ yard punt return which was called back because of a phantom face masking penalty.

And Harvin was one of the hardest hitting RB/WRs I have ever seen. Like a heat seeking missile. No wonder he was often injured and burned out fast.  I don’t think he ever the same player in Seattle.

Pants on the ground!! 

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
And Harvin was one of the hardest hitting RB/WRs I have ever seen. Like a heat seeking missile. No wonder he was often injured and burned out fast.  I don’t think he ever the same player in Seattle.
I called him pinball,  he would get going so fast that when he ran into defenders he wouldnt go down,  but he would often bounce into another defender just like a pinball off of the pop bumpers on  a pinball machine.