Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk's Two INTs.....
I have been reading in multiple areas that both INTs were NOT on Kirk but Reagor?   On the first Reagor is supposed to "SIT" in the open area in the zone but when Kirk threw to the spot like he was supposed to Reagor moved off the spot?   Also on the 2nd INT had Reagor kept running his route full speed it would have been a completion or at least a contested pass and NOT an easy int.   Thoughts?

I have those thoughts. The Interceptions were on Reagor. Kirk looks like he wants to ask why he isn’t where he’s supposed to be.

Maybe I’m reading too much into Kirk’s body language.

Speaking of body language, Reagor always looks defeated coming to the sideline. I wonder what is going on in his head. Or, maybe it’s a lost look.

Quote: @Chuckf said:
I have been reading in multiple areas that both INTs were NOT on Kirk but Reagor?   On the first Reagor is supposed to "SIT" in the open area in the zone but when Kirk threw to the spot like he was supposed to Reagor moved off the spot?   Also on the 2nd INT had Reagor kept running his route full speed it would have been a completion or at least a contested pass and NOT an easy int.   Thoughts?
The deep crosser was obvious. He stopped running. The other one might be a little debatable....until you look at this. When Kirk sets to throw, look at where Raegor is. A yard outside the hash. That's precisely where the ball goes. But for whatever reason he moves inside. 

https://twitter.com/realjoespinosa/statu...89280?s=20&t=qMMHwQ8jdVgznY7wQbG9BA

I rarely defend Cousins,  but that is exactly what happened,  Reagor made his curl,  sat down and the ball was coming out and he jumped to the inside allowing the previously boxed out defender to step forward for the easiest pick 6 in the history of picking  sixes.... and the other... Reagor just flat out gave up on his route while the DB saw the ball the whole way.

Wasn't there someone calling for Reagor to get more snaps recently?  There is no wonder why Philly gave up on him.  Not a bad trade for the Vikes to give him a shot.

Quote: @greediron said:
Wasn't there someone calling for Reagor to get more snaps recently?  There is no wonder why Philly gave up on him.  Not a bad trade for the Vikes to give him a shot.
they can likely still find uses for him,  jet sweeps, bubble screens, etc, but for right now maybe keep looking for another WR.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
they can likely still find uses for him,  jet sweeps, bubble screens, etc, but for right now maybe keep looking for another WR.
Yes, he has physical talent, but he is like a poor mans Harvin.

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
I was thinking more C Patterson...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
I was thinking more C Patterson...
thats who I had in mind.  Harvin had the talent and ability,  just was a head case to have around.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I rarely defend Cousins,  but that is exactly what happened,  Reagor made his curl,  sat down and the ball was coming out and he jumped to the inside allowing the previously boxed out defender to step forward for the easiest pick 6 in the history of picking  sixes.... and the other... Reagor just flat out gave up on his route while the DB saw the ball the whole way.
Perhaps you missed the obvious reason for the movement...the football looked conspicuously like a grenade.