Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taunting
Run plays towards their sidelines,  ultimately a shit talking coach will get caught up in the end of a play. 

When you beat someone 40-3 you get to talk some shit.  Want to shut them up?  Play better.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
When you beat someone 40-3 you get to talk some shit.  Want to shut them up?  Play better.
those same cowboys lost to the packers the previous week,  not a lot of smack in that,  and coaches talking shit is just plain stupid.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"comet52" said:
those same cowboys lost to the packers the previous week,  not a lot of smack in that,  and coaches talking shit is just plain stupid.
Well they are probably still a bit bitter about the redass spanking we gave them in the playoffs with Bert.  They kept blitzing so we kept throwing.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"comet52" said:
Well they are probably still a bit bitter about the redass spanking we gave them in the playoffs with Bert.  They kept blitzing so we kept throwing.
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"comet52" said:
That's what I was thinking---them calling time outs and going all in when the game was out of reach so we stepped on there neck a little.

Their

Quote: @"Akvike" said:
Their
You know you can edit posts, right?  Move your mouse over your post and a gear will appear in the top right.  Click it and you will see the edit option.

@"Akvike" said:
Their
You know you can edit posts, right?  Move your mouse over your post and a gear will appear in the top right.  Click it and you will see the edit option.
Isn't the gear always there?  Is for me on every post whether its mine or not.   You should see the shit I change your old posts to read. :pensive:

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Akvike" said:
Their
Isn't the gear always there?  Is for me on every post whether its mine or not.   You should see the shit I change your old posts to read. :pensive:

Maybe it is my browser, but I have to hover the mouse to get the gear to appear.

And thanks for the edits.  Hopefully you make them coherent and witty.