Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taunting
It should be taunting if a cowboy does skol clap after making a play.

That was bull shit that the asst coach jaws at Cook and the ref called the penalty on Cook for jawing back.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
That was bull shit that the asst coach jaws at Cook and the ref called the penalty on Cook for jawing back.
Oddly enough, that assistant coach???  Our former DC, George Edwards

That Cowboy who mocked the Skol chant?  Former Vikings safety Jayron Kearse.  We shouldn't have let him go as he flashed big time skills as a 3rd safety, could have taken over for Ant Harris as his size and range is helpful vs athletic TEs

Quote: @Skodin said:
That Cowboy who mocked the Skol chant?  Former Vikings safety Jayron Kearse.  We shouldn't have let him go as he flashed big time skills as a 3rd safety, could have taken over for Ant Harris as his size and range is helpful vs athletic TEs
I never understood why Harris played over Kearse, always thought he was much more talented and it was weird how Harris played over him.  When they finally starting using Kearse as a big nickel back, he really flashed, but still could not get on the field regularly.  Regarding the skol chant, I would love to see us get redemption on them in the playoffs, no class move, but then again that is the nature of their franchise.  

Quote: @Skodin said:
Kearse was an idiot, still is.  He thought he was much better than he was.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Skodin said:
he got rolled up in the Zimmer circle of trust bull shit, and Kearse was definitely not in it.  I am guessing that his immaturity turned Zim off and as a result he was in the dog house, which likely led to more shit with Zimmer.  Not to mention the DUI shit that he was part of.   Better player than he got a chance to show in MN,  but not a huge deal to see him gone either.  Rangy safeties are not that hard to find,  you just have to be looking for that body type,  Kyle Hamilton was one in this last draft that would have fit that bill.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Skodin said:
he got rolled up in the Zimmer circle of trust bull shit, and Kearse was definitely not in it.  I am guessing that his immaturity turned Zim off and as a result he was in the dog house, which likely led to more shit with Zimmer.  Not to mention the DUI shit that he was part of.   Better player than he got a chance to show in MN,  but not a huge deal to see him gone either.  Rangy safeties are not that hard to find,  you just have to be looking for that body type,  Kyle Hamilton was one in this last draft that would have fit that bill.
I think he rolled in his own bullshit.  He wasn't nearly as good as he thought, but would take to twitter to let everyone know.  And yeah, DUI, bonehead plays, I can see him not fitting in with a structured D.

Dallas has Quinn, who came from Seattle with the legion of boom, so brashness might have more value there. 

was Kearse the guy driving the wrong way on a freeway or something?

I honestly cant keep the players and their stupid crap straight

Cowboys are playing the tough guy routine. Fine. They pounded our asses good. They want to talk the talk, ok. Coaches want to get into the taunting, cool. Let's see what comes around. Who gets the last laugh.