Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cowboys are 2 Point Favorites for next week???
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
That's blatantly disrespectful to have the Cowboys as favorites over us when it's a home game.
That and perhaps a really, really smart bet to place on the Vikings...

I just hope when they shake the euphoria of yesterday, they're ready for prime time.  We need Darrisaw and Evans back too. 

Openers are based on analytics power ratings.  My guess is this will close next Sunday at Vikings in the 0 to -2 range.

POST IT ALL OVER TCO

No respect.  Fuck'em. You have to take it.  

Go beat the Boys (we owe them for the last two years).

What will they say after we beat Dallas?

Quote: @"comet52" said:
Openers are based on analytics power ratings.  My guess is this will close next Sunday at Vikings in the 0 to -2 range.
Exactly my thought as well. I would take the Vikings and the points, and I almost never bet on the Vikings, but I usually like to see the final injury report on Friday first. By that time the money will have moved the odds to favor the Vikings. If not, I will bet on them for the first time in years.

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
@"comet52" said:
Exactly my thought as well. I would take the Vikings and the points, and I almost never bet on the Vikings, but I usually like to see the final injury report on Friday first. By that time the money will have moved the odds to favor the Vikings. If not, I will bet on them for the first time in years.
Yes.  If you like the Vikings bet them now because +2 is likely the top of the market.

Update - moved to -1 everywhere.  Adam Chernoff released Vikings +2 and it dropped a point.  I'm amazed that anyone can move NFL lines single-handedly but that guy does.

That's fine. Screw the rankings. Just stay focused and get the job done.

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
POST IT ALL OVER TCO

No respect.  Fuck'em. You have to take it.  

Go beat the Boys (we owe them for the last two years).

What will they say after we beat Dallas?
that was Zimmer's schtick it worked a couple of times, but not in today's NFL

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
That's blatantly disrespectful to have the Cowboys as favorites over us when it's a home game.
But IMO this is just what the coaches need to keep this team humble and hungry.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
But IMO this is just what the coaches need to keep this team humble and hungry.
Yep, kinda still under the radar in certain circles. Not a bad thing.