Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards @ Vikes
Quote: @Norse said:
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikings 379
Another lucky win.
Really? I'd say this was the least "lucky" win of the season. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JR44 said:
This is one of those games in the past that we would allow Murray to throw for 400 and give the game away.  Will definitely tell us a lot about where this team really is.  I think the path of this season continues and we will do what we need to do to win.  I think this is the week the offense really clicks and we see them put up some serious points. 
God I hope you're right. Even if we lose, it would be nice to see the offense come untracked a little.

I see a high scoring game--a 34-27 type game. What scares me is how much the Cards blitz--something we haven't handled well so far this year. 
Way to call the final score MB!

Total yards
Cards 375
Vikings 379
Another lucky win.
It wasn't lucky, it was a dig deep and do whatever it takes win. Special teams made plays. Defense made plays. Offense capitalized on plays. Big Kirko ran for a td. It was a test of the fortitude but they got the job done.

I believe they @Vikergirl said:
Quote:
@Norse said:
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikings 379
Another lucky win.
It wasn't lucky, it was a dig deep and do whatever it takes win. Special teams made plays. Defense made plays. Offense capitalized on plays. Big Kirko ran for a td. It was a test of the fortitude but they got the job done.
That was text book complimentary football...

Lucky call on the score @MB  :p

Total yards
Cards 375
Vikings 379
Another lucky win.
This is a precious post considering you've been very vocal about the only stat that matters, specifically regarding Cousins, is wins . Lol, now you're picking and choosing what wins count. Bless your lil heart.

Also the way the refs were calling this game was not at all lucky. 

Total yards
Cards 375
Vikings 379
Another lucky win.
Not sure what was lucky about it. Yards don't produce points. Yards don't intercept the ball. Yards don't sack the QB. And if you want to look at end of game total yards, there's probably not a more deceptive stat in the NFL. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Norse said:
Total yards
Cards 375
Vikings 379
Another lucky win.
Not sure what was lucky about it. Yards don't produce points. Yards don't intercept the ball. Yards don't sack the QB. And if you want to look at end of game total yards, there's probably not a more deceptive stat in the NFL. 
The stats was about equal in every category. Except turnovers...If Murray wouldn’t have had them turnovers we probably would have got beat. 
VG agree the refs officiated a bad game.

And Cousins had the usual 3rd down break downs.

Wasn’t a skilled win.

yep, 5 different Vikings scored TD’s, no skill involved…  :p 

Quote: @Kentis said:
yep, 5 different Vikings scored TD’s, no skill involved…  :p 
And we should score in every game like that. The first game of the year we scored in every quarter.  Smile

Edit: The next 5 games we will see how good a team we have