Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O/U Competition: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner: JimmyinSD
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
any last competitors?
Im sorry,  this is the first I've seen this,  would you like this stickied at the top each week for you?  Or maybe just one thread for the whole season up there that you can edit each week?
lol, I don't know why, but I read this at first as you being sarcastic. But you aren't, you are generally asking. But read your response in a smart ass, sarcastic tone....its hilarious in that context. 

Nope, being sincere here.  Things like this are good for the board,  be happy to help make it easier for anybody that wants to run games or do recurring pieces....just ask.
Thanks Jimmy.  I did start this with the hopes that people would find it engaging.  But as there is not that much interest, I don't think it is worth pinning.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
any last competitors?
Im sorry,  this is the first I've seen this,  would you like this stickied at the top each week for you?  Or maybe just one thread for the whole season up there that you can edit each week?
lol, I don't know why, but I read this at first as you being sarcastic. But you aren't, you are generally asking. But read your response in a smart ass, sarcastic tone....its hilarious in that context. 

Nope, being sincere here.  Things like this are good for the board,  be happy to help make it easier for anybody that wants to run games or do recurring pieces....just ask.
Thanks Jimmy.  I did start this with the hopes that people would find it engaging.  But as there is not that much interest, I don't think it is worth pinning.
If you are up for it,  why dont we try pinning it for a couple weeks and see if more people see it?  I think we have a fair amount of traffic that pop in,  look at the top few threads and then run off.  If you are game I will throw it up there,  just remember to edit the title each week so people know it current.  Also things like this sometimes take a bit of time to get rolling ( since some dont see them right away )

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
any last competitors?

If you are up for it,  why dont we try pinning it for a couple weeks and see if more people see it?  I think we have a fair amount of traffic that pop in,  look at the top few threads and then run off.  If you are game I will throw it up there,  just remember to edit the title each week so people know it current.  Also things like this sometimes take a bit of time to get rolling ( since some dont see them right away )
Hey Jimmy -- how do I delete the posts from last week (or do I just do a new post and you will pin it)?

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
any last competitors?

Hey Jimmy -- how do I delete the posts from last week (or do I just do a new post and you will pin it)?
I would let it roll,  add your new post in this thread and then change the title of the thread each time you make a new weekly game or post the results so people know you've updated it.

By letting it roll you will have a history to go back to.

This weeks prop bets for the Washington Game:
  1. o/u total points: 43.5                VO: o
  2. o/u Adam Thielen receiving yards: 53.5                VO: u
  3. o/u Kirk Cousins passing yards: 255.5               VO: o
  4. o/u Terry McLaurin receiving yards: 63.5.           VO: o 
  5. o/u longest TD in game:  39.5.             VO: o
Overall Score (Weekly Score/Penalty for not playing the prior week)

Watcher = +7 (+5)
Caactorvike =  +2 
AGRforever =  +2 
VO = -1 (-1/0)
AKVike = 0 
1Vikesfan = -1  (+1)
JR44 = -2 
Wetlander = -5 (-1)

HALL OF FAME (for perfect week):
Watcher (Cardinals week)

Under
Over