Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O/U Competition: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner: JimmyinSD

With a dominant performance on the playoff game, JimmyinSD practically lapped the field.  JimmyinSD also had 2 perfect weeks.

Final Standings

JimmyinSD = +9 (+4)
Watcher = +5
AGRforever =  +2
VO = +1 (-2)
1Vikesfan = 0  (0)
JR44 = -2
Caactorvike =  -6 (-2)
Wetlander = -10 

HALL OF FAME (for perfect week):
  • Watcher (Cardinals week)
  • JimmyinSD (Commanders week and Giants week)
  • Aesirblood (Cowboys week)

Over down the line for me.

1) under2) over3) under4) under5) over

Under
Over
Over 
Under 
Over

any last competitors?

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
any last competitors?
Im sorry,  this is the first I've seen this,  would you like this stickied at the top each week for you?  Or maybe just one thread for the whole season up there that you can edit each week?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
any last competitors?
Im sorry,  this is the first I've seen this,  would you like this stickied at the top each week for you?  Or maybe just one thread for the whole season up there that you can edit each week?
lol, I don't know why, but I read this at first as you being sarcastic. But you aren't, you are genuinely asking. But read your response in a smart ass, sarcastic tone....its hilarious in that context. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@VikingOracle said:
any last competitors?
lol, I don't know why, but I read this at first as you being sarcastic. But you aren't, you are generally asking. But read your response in a smart ass, sarcastic tone....its hilarious in that context. 

Nope, being sincere here.  Things like this are good for the board,  be happy to help make it easier for anybody that wants to run games or do recurring pieces....just ask.

[Happy Dance]

Update stats:

Congrats to Watcher for a perfect week; he is running away and hiding.  Having picked the prop bets and played, I have to say how impressive it is to have a perfect week.

Watcher = +7 (+5)
Caactorvike =  +2 
AGRforever =  +2 
VO = -1 (-1/0)
AKVike = 0 
1Vikesfan = -1  (+1)
JR44 = -2 
Wetlander = -5 (-1)