Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking ahead
16-1 is what I’m saying! Then host the playoffs in the best stadium ever, and win the Super Bowl. Millions of Vikings fan can finally die happy!

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
16-1 is what I’m saying! Then host the playoffs in the best stadium ever, and win the Super Bowl. 
Millions of Vikings fan can finally die happy!
Well, I guess I am dying sometime before 2/12/2023 then. I am dying before the Vikes win the Lombardi, it's written in the stars. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
16-1 is what I’m saying! Then host the playoffs in the best stadium ever, and win the Super Bowl. 
Well, I guess I am dying sometime before 2/12/2023 then. I am dying before the Vikes win the Lombardi, it's written in the stars. 
Bull effing *^%#. we are going to win and win big and celebrate years before we die!!!!!

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
Bull effing *^%#. we are going to win and win big and celebrate years before we die!!!!!
LOL. Hope you're right, would complete what's been a pretty good life so far.

Apparently you forgot your Bible verses:. "Talking big shit goeth before the fall.".

- Vikings 3:11

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
I have learned a lot of things as a long time Vikings fan. I never ever count chickens before they hatch, and I only look ahead to the next game, quarter, or play! 
Well that's the great thing about being a fan. None of that matters. Besides, I'm more in the KOC school when it comes to superstition. Don't be afraid to talk about it. If you avoid it, if you fear it, you give it power it doesn't deserve. 

Edit: Except Sticky. Sticky can't say shit. He wields a power unknown to mere mortals. 
I'm still learning about my superpower. Please be patient as I understand best how to utilize this to serve good and not evil. 

I can enjoy the ride/be happy with the record to-date along with some of the decisions the HC and KAM have made. It's promising in October and I'd love it to look promising in December.

When they consistently make the post season, win games they historically haven't (i.e. Jets, @ Lamblow, @ Soldier Field, On Prime time etc.) I may start thinking things are very different now.