Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting read on the Russ Wilson-Seattle Seahawks breakup
Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
Despite the fact, he is the most sacked QB in the last 9 years, I truly have never seen him take a hit. First time I saw him I said this is the reincarnation of Fran Tarkenton. But the strength of that team has always come from their defense. Never the less, he has had terrible offensive lines and performed well despite that.
Not sure they will have the team surrounding him to go to the superbowl; but I believe they will be a challenge to face. 
Good line, good receivers, good backs, and now the QB to run it all. Denver's definitely going to be a factor this year.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@jargomcfargo said:
Despite the fact, he is the most sacked QB in the last 9 years, I truly have never seen him take a hit. First time I saw him I said this is the reincarnation of Fran Tarkenton. But the strength of that team has always come from their defense. Never the less, he has had terrible offensive lines and performed well despite that.
Not sure they will have the team surrounding him to go to the superbowl; but I believe they will be a challenge to face. 
Good line, good receivers, good backs, and now the QB to run it all. Denver's definitely going to be a factor this year.  
Bills and Broncos are my 2nd and 3rd favorite teams behind the Vikings. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@jargomcfargo said:

There's such a thing? :-)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@jargomcfargo said:

There's such a thing? :-)
Yes

Vikings #1
Anyone who's playing GB #2 (Chicago occasionally depending)
The AFC team in the Super Bowl #3 (I hate when NFC teams win)