Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers Frustrated with Drops
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Yup, the only thing better then the Bears implosion is the king bitch, bitching about Green Bay.  Loving every minute of it. 
Yup.  And Detroit is still looking up at mediocrity.

Honestly, if the GB offense struggles like it should without a real threat at WR, there is no reason the Vikings shouldn't win the north.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Yup, the only thing better then the Bears implosion is the king bitch, bitching about Green Bay.  Loving every minute of it. 

Honestly, if the GB offense struggles like it should without a real threat at WR, there is no reason the Vikings shouldn't win the north.
Please dont say this kind of thing. Theres all kinds of new ways the Vikings can invent to lose the division. Its our destiny. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Please dont say this kind of thing. Theres all kinds of new ways the Vikings can invent to lose the division. Its our destiny. 
Meh.  It is preseason.  I enjoy hearing Rodgers whine and speculating GB will suck.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Meh.  It is preseason.  I enjoy hearing Rodgers whine and speculating GB will suck.
They had even more drama last year and whadaya know the team that always wins 13 games went out and won 13 games. 

I’m so sick and tired of looking up at GB but until they actually fall off or we actually rise up, all we have is blind faith. And that’s something and I’ll keep it but I just hope this year is the year for a changing of the guard. 

I wish @Vanguard would weigh in on this, he has keen insight on these topics.

Every year it is the same routine.  The last several years Rodgers and pundits were all unhappy with the 2 and 3rd WR core after Adams.  Every year Erin has a hissy and has to meet with the young WR's to whip into shape.  It is a routine that the press all covers to add to the drama that is Erin and the frozen dirt/grass.   

He's just setting you all up..

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
Yeah, its usually how it ends up. He'll still be slinging TDs to all of them this year. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"kmillard" said:
Yeah, its usually how it ends up. He'll still be slinging TDs to all of them this year. 
Not only that? The Packers will be marching in a VERY GOOD D into USB game 1. 

This is a very tough out for a new staff

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"kmillard" said:
Not only that? The Packers will be marching in a VERY GOOD D into USB game 1. 

This is a very tough out for a new staff
I think the Packers this year will have the best defense we've seen from them in years. And their offense with Rodgers and a couple good backs, will be competitive.

But don't discount the loss of Adams. That's huge. He was the focus of all DCs who faced them. There isn't a receiver on that team who's going to scare anyone.