Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings 2022 Schedule
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I assumed the bye week was going to be right after the London game...

I've read that the oversea teams can choose to have their bye week after that game or not. There was speculation that a lot of teams would choose "not" because it's so early in the year.

Green Bay Game in Week 1 is at 4:25 pm Eastern.

[Image: mmxefoz3rv02.jpeg]

Time to start picking the now annual pilgrimage to Minnesota for a Vikings home game. If I stick to the same schedule I did last year, that means I'd go to the Cowboys game and take Thanksgiving week off. I could work with that.

We play the Packers on New Years Day and the Patriots on Thanksgiving Day...Finally get to see the Vikings more than a few times a year down here in Arizona...

For the first time in their 62-year history, the Vikings will host a game on Thanksgiving Day. 

https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/1...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanduel.com%2Ftheduel%2Fposts%2Ffull-vikings-2022-schedule-list-of-minnesota-opponents-this-nfl-season-01g2n8808vt3

That's a whole lotta weird in one schedule.

3 division home games in first 5, then finishing with consecutive division road games.
5 home games in 6 weeks  weeks 11-16
London and Thanksgiving in the same year?
Of course, play the Cards just after DeAndre Hopkins is back from suspension.

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
That's a whole lotta weird in one schedule.

3 division home games in first 5, then finishing with consecutive division road games.
5 home games in 6 weeks  weeks 11-16
London and Thanksgiving in the same year?
Of course, play the Cards just after DeAndre Hopkins is back from suspension.
This is what stood out to me. From November 14th to January 1, the Vikings get on a plane just once. Talk about home for the holidays. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
For the first time in their 62-year history, the Vikings will host a game on Thanksgiving Day. 
Everyone get their post meal naps in before the night game....

[Image: giphy.gif]