Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings 2022 Schedule
Not sure if this is accurate, but the handful of games that have leaked (opener vs. Packers, Patriots on Thanksgiving, Packers week 17 and the Bears closer) are the same, so....

https://twitter.com/Vikadontis_Rex/statu...48161?s=20&t=H_wQZvniYAHT_i9hNnAHog

If accurate I am surprised that they don't have a bye after London 

I assumed the bye week was going to be right after the London game...

In Chicago and Green Bay at end of December/early January. JFC. 

First six look fairly easy, middle six is a little tougher, final six even easier than the first six. Not a brutal schedule for the first time in years. 

If all goes well, I'll be watching the Pats play the Vikings on Thanksgiving night from a patio bar in Playa Del Carmen. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
In Chicago and Green Bay at end of December/early January. JFC. 
Yup, that's tough...Regardless of records. 

Am I crazy but do I see 12 wins on this schedule?  

I have a hard time believing we would lose game 1 vs GB, love the fact that we don't have back to back road games vs top teams, play in Chicago when they will have nothing to play for year end.  

IF we beat Philly in Philly, I see us no worse than 5-1 by the bye.

Quote: @Skodin said:
Am I crazy but do I see 12 wins on this schedule?  

I have a hard time believing we would lose game 1 vs GB, love the fact that we don't have back to back road games vs top teams, play in Chicago when they will have nothing to play for year end.  

IF we beat Philly in Philly, I see us no worse than 5-1 by the bye.
Yeah, it's easy to be optimistic about the season with this schedule. There are always surprises though. Cincy looked like an easy outing last year. They sure as hell weren't. Same with Tampa the year before. Both teams ended those seasons in the Super Bowl. Colts could be a team like that. So could Detroit. 

What I keep coming back to is that there are only four QBs to fear on this schedule: Rodgers, Dak, Allen and Murray. The rest are either crap, young or both. 

• Bills at Lions, 12:30 p.m. ET (CBS) 
  • Giants at Cowboys, 4:30 p.m. ET (Fox) 
  • Patriots at Vikings, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)
Thanksgiving

The Vikings seem to be on a lot of nationally televised games this year.