Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else feel this way?
Kwesi shit the bed in my opinion. Even if he gets his guy he gave up WAY too much. WAY too much. 

cine, S uga.

right school, wrong pick.

if u didnt want davis at 12, why wouldnt you take hamilton, if you wanted S?

analytics, lmao

now if vikes took nakobe dean, made more sense on draft slot, and would have added a lb that could run with opposing te’s

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
The Vikings are in a position where there's a bunch of viable players at 12 so it would take something really egregiously stupid to set me off.  Passing on a Hamilton for McDuffie would cause grumbles, but my TV would still be safe  B)
WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL WAS THAT SHITSHOW KWESI?!? 
If this this site ever needed to bring back the headbang emoji, now is the time.  Now going to watch DVD's where people die violently.

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
cine, S uga.

analytics, lmao
I liked Cine. I thought he would be a good target with our 2nd round pick prior to the trade and will be a good compliment to Smith assuming he can beat out Bynum. However, to pass on impact players available at 12, to gift your Division Rival the best WR in this Draft when healthy, and take less in points value in a trade to move down 20 spots for a 2nd round talent is inexcusable. We have a bunch of Clowns running this team and by the time they get through screwing up this draft we could feel the impact for several years to come.  

Quote: @"TBro" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
cine, S uga.

analytics, lmao
I liked Cine. I thought he would be a good target with our 2nd round pick prior to the trade and will be a good compliment to Smith assuming he can beat out Bynum. However, to pass on impact players available at 12, to gift your Division Rival the best WR in this Draft when healthy, and take less in points value in a trade to move down 20 spots for a 2nd round talent is inexcusable. We have a bunch of Clowns running this team and by the time they get through screwing up this draft we could feel the impact for several years to come.  
Damn. I’m pissed and I didn’t even call them clowns lol. But I agree with the rest. To gift Detroit Williams and not get a 2023 first is bad. Fans aren’t smart (including me) and hopefully time proves KAM right but seeing Lions fans dancing in the streets right now isn’t necessarily how I hoped this night would go. 

I'll admit not thrilled with Cine, there.  I'll also admit I don't know shite.  Curious who we pick next.  I expected, and advocated for a trade down in the lottery system.  This thread seems to make kwesi being a boy genius or a beautiful mind a misnomer.  Again, manage expectations Smile

We lost value in this trade so we could take the 2nd best safety in the draft who was considered by many as a 2nd round talent when we could have stayed where we were and drafted the top Safety, and by many accounts, one of the top 5 overall players in the draft. That is Clown Show worthy draft day mismanagement. To move down as far as we did and give up our second round pick to move up 10 spots is ridiculous. We should have received their 32nd pick, their 2nd rounder, and kept our 2nd rounder in this deal. That would have made more sense. 

I really enjoy reading the opinions of all the "draft experts" on this site. Deep breaths guys, let it all play out.

I miss Spelly Smile