Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya just gotta love the party that wants less govt in your life
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I guess if somebody doesn't care if the mother kills the unborn child,  who should give a shit if she  fucks the kid up as a result of getting stoned.
And that right there is the difference between pro life and pro abortion. 

Pro life people view the unborn as their own being. Someone who should be afforded all the rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness that every other person gets. 

Pro abortion people think its nothing different then exfoliating a few unwanted cells. 
Pro-choice people view the woman as having rights over her own body and the freedom to choose what decisions she makes regarding it. You don't have to like it and you don't have to agree but bodily autonomy and self-determination are important. 

Somebody has to look out for the bodily autonomy of the baby.  If not the government then who?

Angry men!

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I guess if somebody doesn't care if the mother kills the unborn child,  who should give a shit if she  fucks the kid up as a result of getting stoned.

Pro life people view the unborn as their own being. Someone who should be afforded all the rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness that every other person gets. 

Pro abortion people think its nothing different then exfoliating a few unwanted cells. 
Pro-choice people view the woman as having rights over her own body and the freedom to choose what decisions she makes regarding it. You don't have to like it and you don't have to agree but bodily autonomy and self-determination are important. 

Somebody has to look out for the bodily autonomy of the baby.  If not the government then who?

Angry men!
Pretty much. It's all about repression and control.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

The only thing that may bother them as much are mandates.  These are the same guys that sue the Hospitals for not treating them with Ivermectin.

Just Love the irony of "bodily autonomy" in reference to the fetus.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!
When it comes to keeping women from harming innocent children,  yes its about control.  And yes,  women doing things to put their children in harms way makes most rational and sane people angry.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!
When it comes to keeping women from harming innocent children,  yes its about control.  And yes,  women doing things to put their children in harms way makes most rational and sane people angry.

Be angry and butt hurt all you want, but stay the f__k away from my daughters business.

@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

Be angry and butt hurt all you want, but stay the f__k away from my daughters business.
Gee now who's the angry butt hurt one Keep?

Keep your daughter from getting stoned while pregnant and it won't be anybody business,   allow her to make choices that harm her baby and it kind of says you failed and its time for somebody else to help her make decisions. 

Its amazing that people are defending a woman's right to intentionally put her baby at risk.  This isn't about banning abortion,  this is about protecting a baby.  The woman still has the choice to kill the child if it inconveniences her,  but if she is going to carry to  term this is trying to make sure its got a better chance at a full life.

@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

Keep your daughter from getting stoned while pregnant and it won't be anybody business,   allow her to make choices that harm her baby and it kind of says you failed and its time for somebody else to help her make decisions. 

Its amazing that people are defending a woman's right to intentionally put her baby at risk.  This isn't about banning abortion,  this is about protecting a baby.  The woman still has the choice to kill the child if it inconveniences her,  but if she is going to carry to  term this is trying to make sure its got a better chance at a full life.

So why is it any of your business?  When I was responsible for my daughters, I raised them to make their own decisions and be accountable.  Now I assist and help when asked and I am enjoying life as a grandparent knowing they are good parents.  I am sorry you can't feel the same way about yours.  

@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

So why is it any of your business?  When I was responsible for my daughters, I raised them to make their own decisions and be accountable.  Now I assist and help when asked and I am enjoying life as a grandparent knowing they are good parents.  I am sorry you can't feel the same way about yours.  
you brought your family into this conversation,  you dont get to bring other posters families into it.  you will not be making shit personal in here or you are done.

and for the record my daughter saves lives on a daily basis and I couldnt be more proud of her and her decisions as a responsible adult, I dont have to worry about her putting an unborn child at risk for selfish reasons.

NOTE TO ALL:  whether its my family,  your family,  or anybody else's family on here,  if I find a poster bringing another's family into a thread to try and get under somebody's skin when that poster didnt bring them themselves as AL did here,  they will be gone immediately,  no warnings, no apologies, and no exceptions.  We will call it the Chris Rock Rule... families are off limits.

@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

you brought your family into this conversation,  you dont get to bring other posters families into it.  you will not be making shit personal in here or you are done.

and for the record my daughter saves lives on a daily basis and I couldnt be more proud of her and her decisions as a responsible adult, I dont have to worry about her putting an unborn child at risk for selfish reasons.

NOTE TO ALL:  whether its my family,  your family,  or anybody else's family on here,  if I find a poster bringing another's family into a thread to try and get under somebody's skin when that poster didnt bring them themselves as AL did here,  they will be gone immediately,  no warnings, no apologies, and no exceptions.  We will call it the Chris Rock Rule... families are off limits.

Can we add a new slap button next to the wtf troy aikman button?

@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!
Better that than irrational women killing babies.