Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk’s Our Dog:’ Vikings Stars Blown Away in Meeting With Cousins, Insider Says
Meh, this won't change anyone's mind that doesn't like Cousins. I'm sure we'll get its 'fake news'. There's no doubt that Cousins has been unfairly criticized at times, but that's been the media narrative for awhile now. I mean the guy was a 4th round draft pick, you'd think he'd garner some outperforming his selection type coverage, but nope. You'd swear he was the first pick in the Draft with the scrutiny he's received. 

My guess is the Cousins may not be the leader some want but he's also not as bad as some think in this department. Regardless, there's a new regime in town and a breath of fresh air for this organization. Let's see what can happen over the course of the next few years.

I'm starting to think a portion of the fan base has been sodomized by Kirk Cousins. Lured into his conversion van  by a handful of candy or maybe by a spot on cover of a Blink-182 song or a rousing rendition of Oklahoma. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
I'm starting to a a portion of the fan base has been sodomized by Kirk Cousins. Lured into his conversion van  by a handful of candy or maybe by a spot on cover of a Blink-182 song or a rousing rendition of Oklahoma. 
This is the comparison we needed. 

I'm starting to think a portion of the fan base has been sodomized by Kirk Cousins. Lured into his conversion van  by a handful of candy or maybe by a spot on cover of a Blink-182 song or a rousing rendition of Oklahoma. 

this means so much more than a couple of talking head morons on the radio.  Macky and Judd are typical of not knowing about the game because they have never competeted at a high level in the game.  Their sole objective is to sell add time and get sponsers.  

I think you hit the nail on the head here. It may explain the extreme level of obsession some hold for a guy they supposedly hate. 

Viking fanbase angst and splintering over QB's is as right as rain...Peanut butter and chocolate, bunnies and easter. 

[Image: Quarterback-Daunte-Culpepper-Minnesota-Vikings-.jpg]

What did he do to you after he got you in the van?  It's ok to talk about it, this is a safe space.

I'm thrilled to hear from noted Viking p.r. rep Ben Leber that Kirk is a dog.  Now when he shits on the field it will be Kevin O'Connell's job to run out with the poop scoop and clean it up!

Hatred?  LOL,  some of you crack me up.  Who has shown hatred towards Cousins?  Does simply not seeing the greatness that some you apparently do automatically make the other haters?  I have heard no ill will wished on him,  simply those that think the team would be better off trying to improve the position instead of continuing the status quo of paying a premium wage for what we get in return.  If you all think that is hatred you lead some pretty sheltered lives to which I say,  good for you.