Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB To Visit-CB Signed
Quote: @MarkSP18 said:
@Kentis said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
He isn't as good as his stats, but he still would be a good addition. He can play the slot but maybe they can at least move that down the list of DB needs. If not in the slot he's still a decent 4th CB to have on the roster. Seems like a low risk move that could have some value to it. 
Great now for the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd CB…?  Wink 
I think Sullivan would be pretty good addition considering they got nobody.

But seriously, the dude played every game over the last three seasons, with 20 starts over the last two years (10 each season).
He played 827 snaps (76%) last year and had a career-high with three interceptions.
In 2020, he played 729 snaps (71%).
The majority of these snaps (90% or so) were in the slot too.

He is 25 and turns 26 Aug 7th so he still has upside.
His combine 40 time was 4.6 but he was having hamstring trouble.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/25/chandon-sullivan-finally-gets-his-chance/

After having to push back his Pro Day, Sullivan vastly improved his 40-yard dash time, and was timed in the 4.48-4.51 range.  He had a 40 1/2" vertical and a 11'2" broad jump.

When we open the cornerback cupboard, we see nothing right now.

I'll take him!

Oh, I'll take him. Never meant to suggest otherwise. But I think you bring him in and view him solely as a slot CB and if you can draft some competition at worse he's a 4th CB which has quite a bit of value on an NFL roster. 

PFF GB Packers
@PFF_Packers
· Mar 16, 2021
Chandon Sullivan's passer rating allowed among 71 CBs, min 100 targets in coverage, L2 seasons (inc playoffs):

(11th lowest)

Again, I trust single ply toilet paper more than PFF, but this looks promising.

[Image: pycqu1vrzbxv.jpeg]

1) He is a better performer than Mac Alexander (2nd trip here) so upgrade
2) Low cost option and as Geoff said, he will be a 4th CB
3) Loss hurts GB's defense

We don't need him to be an All Pro at the position, we need him to be average to good because our CB's last year were pitiful.  

He's young, cheap, and an upgrade.  Sign him up

Draft CB in the 2nd (drafting Jordan Davis 1st), re-sign PP, run Dantzler and Hand out there

CB room: Peterson-2nd Round Rookie-Dantzler-Sullivan-Hand could be very good if you have a premier pass rush

Quote: @Skodin said:
1) He is a better performer than Mac Alexander (2nd trip here) so upgrade
2) Low cost option and as Geoff said, he will be a 4th CB
3) Loss hurts GB's defense

We don't need him to be an All Pro at the position, we need him to be average to good because our CB's last year were pitiful.  

He's young, cheap, and an upgrade.  Sign him up

Draft CB in the 2nd (drafting Jordan Davis 1st), re-sign PP, run Dantzler and Hand out there

CB room: Peterson-2nd Round Rookie-Dantzler-Sullivan-Hand could be very good if you have a premier pass rush
They've filled enough holes in FA that they can afford to draft 2 CB's. You can never have enough & 8 picks allows them to do so. Draft one in the 1st or 2nd & another in Day #3.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 5m
Per @KatzBrosSports, Chandon Sullivan is signing with the #Vikings. twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 5m
Per @KatzBrosSports, Chandon Sullivan is signing with the #Vikings. twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
If this is an upgrade over Breeland, then it's worth it.  CBs and depth at S and LB are still concerning for the D.

[Image: 4b0n709zu5yn.jpeg]

Better than Breeland.