Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearts are with you Cincinnati....
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Lol!

I would love to witness a Viking SB before I meet my maker. I dont think its going to happen though. So I try and enjoy the ride now in my 60's...Yup, I was a teen last time we won a CG. 
Same, but I'm still hopeful.

And they didnt call an obvious face mask on Ramsey when he gave up the TD either...

I got me nothing but in-difference (at best) for Bengals or their fans.

Not when our own trophy case is 0 for 4 and we haven't wont a CG since 1976. 
and Ramsey got away with some grabs himself in the first half,  missed calls happen, but sometimes it just seems like when they happen is a bit pre determined.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/...3242099718
That happens all the time and is often not called, that is really weak by Lombardi, the penalties on the Bengals were all legit.  If we want to talk about who got screwed on the penalties, it starts and ends with the non face mask calls and then we can talk about how there was not one OL holding call all game until the ticky tack one on the Rams on the Kupp TD with the helmet to helmet hit.  The team that deserved to win the game won the officials did not decide this game.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
That happens all the time and is often not called, that is really weak by Lombardi, the penalties on the Bengals were all legit.  If we want to talk about who got screwed on the penalties, it starts and ends with the non face mask calls and then we can talk about how there was not one OL holding call all game until the ticky tack one on the Rams on the Kupp TD with the helmet to helmet hit.  The team that deserved to win the game won the officials did not decide this game.  
that always seems to go with the perspective of who you support in a game.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/1493095...Td4uhFjuGg&s=19

Really like Burrows, all the way back to his Death Valley days...NFL is lucky to have him..

The AFC seems to have all the good, young QB guns now

Burrows
Mahomes
Hebert
Allen

I really hope his other knee isn't fucked up.

The Bengals quarterback was sacked seven times in Cincinnati's Super Bowl LVI loss to the Los Angeles Rams, bringing him to 70 total sacks on the season. 

That is the third-highest total in NFL history behind David Carr (2002) and Randall Cunningham (1986).

The Bengals quarterback was sacked seven times in Cincinnati's Super Bowl LVI loss to the Los Angeles Rams, bringing him to 70 total sacks on the season. 

That is the third-highest total in NFL history behind David Carr (2002) and Randall Cunningham (1986).
Wow, Burrows brought his team to a SB with a very poor OL.  Hmmm, we have a poor OL................

Quote: @minny65 said:
@purplefaithful said:

Wow, Burrows brought his team to a SB with a very poor OL.  Hmmm, we have a poor OL................
Burrow has a kicker who didn't miss.