Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearts are with you Cincinnati....
I found out recently one of my former students / players from the high school I taught at in CA. is on the Bengals staff.  Assistant strength & conditioning coach Garrett Swanson. Great young man, kicker - was drafted by the Cardinals a few years ago, but eventually released.  Was hoping they would win....our house typically pulls for the underdog.

Lived through our SB defeats of the ‘70’s, (and everything since) such optimism going in, excitement, anticipation. To have it all come crashing down around you is heart breaking.  ‘87 REALLY F’ked me up...’98 I was just numb...

Sending some love to Bengals fans, sounds like schools in Cinci were planning to be closed tomorrow, some businesses. Would have loved to see the excitement in their community.

That city and those long suffering fans needed it more then all the celebrity pukes in LA. That and I'm a Joe Burrow fan was why I was cheering for the Bengals 

Having come from So. CA. and attending NFL games there, LA Rams fans are the “least interested” fans Ive seen.  Most come late, take pictures to post on social media, and go home after the third quarter to “beat traffic”

The Vikings game at the Coliseum a few years ago, over half the crowd was purple. You could hear the SKOL chant throughout the game.  Most Rams fans were gone after the third quarter.....and they were winning.  Took us 3 1/2 hours to drive 45 miles South after the game. Charger fans were a little better, but they lost SO many of their following when they left San Diego.  Again, there for the Facebook posts....”We went to the Charger game today”.........Arent you jealous of how cool we are?    Raiders (OAK., LA) are just absolute scum of the Earth.  The stands look like the Attica prison riots.....Philly West

Nope.  Tired of everybody else winning Super Bowls ahead of us.  All those with 0 Lombardis can just suck it until the Vikings get theirs.

Quote: @RS Express said:
Nope.  Tired of everybody else winning Super Bowls ahead of us.  All those with 0 Lombardis can just suck it until the Vikings get theirs.
If we trade our next 5 years of picks round 1-3 we might get close enough to miss a fieldgoal in the nfcc game. 

And they didnt call an obvious face mask on Ramsey when he gave up the TD either...

I got me nothing but in-difference (at best) for Bengals or their fans.

Not when our own trophy case is 0 for 4 and we haven't wont a CG since 1976. 

Yeah they forget about the 7 points Cincy received for nothing.

[Image: 72h20joujhhj.jpeg]

Maybe we can get a group therapy rate.

Lol!

I would love to witness a Viking SB before I meet my maker. I dont think its going to happen though. So I try and enjoy the ride now in my 60's...Yup, I was a teen last time we won a CG.