Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halftime Performance
Was told that if you enjoyed the halftime show youre old enough that its probably time to schedual a colonoscopy. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Was told that if you enjoyed the halftime show youre old enough that its probably time to schedual a colonoscopy. 
I thought the halftime was the colonoscopy

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@AGRforever said:
I thought the halftime was the colonoscopy
Definition of preferable

having greater value or desirability : being preferred.

I actually like hip hop. Assuming that's what this was. But at the half, I turned on my music and left the TV on. Every ten minutes I kept checking back. Still on. 10 minutes later. Nope still on. Can't comment on where it ranks since I didn't watch it, but I have little doubt it's well below #1 U2 and #2 Prince (right, @Vikergirl?). In either case, this had to be the longest halftime in history. 

I liked Dre and Snoop back in the day,  I didn't care to much for this performance,   the audio was jacked up with the crowd noise pumped up to high and the stage (?) was a WTF is going on here thing.  Prince in the rain is still #1 by a long damn way IMO.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I actually like hip hop. Assuming that's what this was. But at the half, I turned on my music and left the TV on. Every ten minutes I kept checking back. Still on. 10 minutes later. Nope still on. Can't comment on where it ranks since I didn't watch it, but I have little doubt it's well below #1 U2 and #2 Prince (right, @Vikergirl?). In either case, this had to be the longest halftime in history. 
Nope. Prince is definitely still the best ever. No one tops him period.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
Well, except U2, but yeah. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
@MaroonBells said:
Well, except U2, but yeah. 
No exceptions period 

Not into rap, so I didn't like it. Why do they have to grab their crotchs so much? If I had kids watching with me, I would have turned it off. And of course, the NFL told Emenem he couldn't kneel to mimic the anthem protest, but he did it anyway.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I liked Dre and Snoop back in the day,  I didn't care to much for this performance,   the audio was jacked up with the crowd noise pumped up to high and the stage (?) was a WTF is going on here thing.  Prince in the rain is still #1 by a long damn way IMO.
Could you imagine paying $30k or whatever seats were going for and being on the wrong side of the one sided stage.