Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh: Don't count out the Vikings
If Harbaugh's the right guy, there's no doubt in my mind the Wilfs would do whatever it takes financially to get him here. That said, is he the right guy? I'm a little blurry on him.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
Same guy reporting today the Vikings and Harbaugh have had "some communication" about the head coaching job. 
I find it hard to believe given no Vikings reporter or insider has made any mention of this on twitter. Unless I missed it?
https://twitter.com/Str8_Cash_Homey/stat...79074?s=20&t=MiEdA3dmSLzrk_myFsf53A
Thanks Bells. I actually muted Adam as I don't care for a lot of his opinions so that would make sense as to why I didnt see it. I follow Dustin Baker, Cronin, Dom Clare, and then a couple other of accounts with no actual names. Not sure on how I feel about Harbaugh if this is actually true...leaning no thanks

When think of bacon, I think of John U. Bacon.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
If Harbaugh's the right guy, there's no doubt in my mind the Wilfs would do whatever it takes financially to get him here. That said, is he the right guy? I'm a little blurry on him.

He's a different cat for sure but as far as pure coaching candidates...he'd be the best candidate who's been connected with our job, rumor or otherwise 

Speaking of Bacon...

Harbaugh Watch, Day 27: Nobody Knows Much.
Count me 80-20 he stays. But until NFL musical chairs ends, still a possibility, though a fading one.
But what might drive UM fans craziest: the timeline is entirely unclear. He's under contract, and doing the job full blast.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
My neighbor's cousin's dog sitter, who once read The Sporting News, said Lane Kiffin is getting some traction, so don't count him out either. 
Lane Kiffin is a dog sitter?
I hear, or at least my dog sitter’s cousin heard, he was very good at it too!

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Same guy reporting today the Vikings and Harbaugh have had "some communication" about the head coaching job. 
Harbaugh:  pleeeeease
Vikings: No

OR
Bacon: Have you been in communication with the Vikings regarding their job?
Harbaugh: They won't return my calls
Bacon: So... some communication

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
Harbaugh:  pleeeeease
Vikings: No

OR
Bacon: Have you been in communication with the Vikings regarding their job?
Harbaugh: They won't return my calls
Bacon: So... some communication
lol, this.

Lol. Even better.

Jud: " Harbaugh isn't exactly Mr Cooperation "

Opps

I mean, c'mon people. Is critical thinking so passe?

What's next? Flooding the board with bull shit from Fansided?