Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Bob Saget
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Regardless of how he died, I just wanted to pay respects. There is no need to be a dick here. Take that shit somewhere else.
let it go,  what he posted isnt against the board rules,  ( lacking class...yes )  but responding like you did is.  hes not the first to take a memorial thread in a direction it wasnt intended and has offended some,  and he wont be the last.
I think Bob Saget is one of the good guys, but yes I am wondering how he passed.  His sisters passing from Scleroderma ? is something that took the life of my fiancee's Mom, so that is an interesting tidbit as well.  As Scleroderma has harsh effects on the lungs and breathing, it could definitely be something where the virus could play havoc.   And yes, any time I see heart attacks taking place in seemingly healthy people, I instantly look for the timing of their vaxx shots.  So, I'm sorry if that came off callous, but it's the first thought that crossed my mind.  

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Regardless of how he died, I just wanted to pay respects. There is no need to be a dick here. Take that shit somewhere else.
let it go,  what he posted isnt against the board rules,  ( lacking class...yes )  but responding like you did is.  hes not the first to take a memorial thread in a direction it wasnt intended and has offended some,  and he wont be the last.
I think Bob Saget is one of the good guys, but yes I am wondering how he passed.  His sisters passing from Schlerederma sp? is something that took the life of my fiancee's Mom, so that is an interesting tidbit as well.  As Schlerederma has harsh effects on the lungs and breathing, it could definitely be something where the virus could play havoc.   And yes, any time I see heart attacks taking place in seemingly healthy people, I instantly look for the timing of their vaxx shots.  So, I'm sorry if that came off callous, but it's the first thought that crossed my mind.  
time and place,  for some I guess he was more than the goofy actor dad.  lots of people die,  probably best to assume that if their passing is noted here that its a memorial thread and shouldnt be the place for other debate... just let his passing be noted and leave it at that,  plenty of other threads on health shit to make speculations in.   

just my 2 cents though,  you do you.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
I think Bob Saget is one of the good guys, but yes I am wondering how he passed.  His sisters passing from Schlerederma sp? is something that took the life of my fiancee's Mom, so that is an interesting tidbit as well.  As Schlerederma has harsh effects on the lungs and breathing, it could definitely be something where the virus could play havoc.   And yes, any time I see heart attacks taking place in seemingly healthy people, I instantly look for the timing of their vaxx shots.  So, I'm sorry if that came off callous, but it's the first thought that crossed my mind.  
Sad, RIP Bob.  Always enjoyed AFV.  

But yes, he was super into the vax and it is a question worth asking when seemingly healthy people die for no apparent reason.

Still wondering when this cause of death will come out?  

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/149156940...uFzCd0nv_A&s=19

That's a freakie way to go. Hopefully painlessly and in his sleep. Too young to meet his maker -- sad. 

Still wondering when this cause of death will come out?  
I understand that he slipped on some vaccine that spilt on the floor.

Sorry, too soon?  RIP Bob Saget.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

That's a freakie way to go. Hopefully painlessly and in his sleep. Too young to meet his maker -- sad. 

Freak accident for sure. Wonder what he hit his head on? I'm assuming if they noticed something with a dent or crack in the hotel room they would have announced what he likely hit it on