Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Bob Saget

Earlier today, deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes for a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room. The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case.

Sad. Universally loved guy in the industry. Sounds like a natural death, stroke or heart attack but hard to know yet for sure. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Sad. Universally loved guy in the industry. Sounds like a natural death, stroke or heart attack but hard to know yet for sure. 
Wonder if he was vaxxed and when.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

I've always enjoyed all your football posts. On a football board. 

@"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Oh, I'm sorry for starting the OT thread.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

...and yet predictably OT in an OT thread.

@"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

...and yet predictably OT in an OT thread.

Cuz I'm pretty sure that wondering how he died isn't a question anybody who cares about him dying has?

Regardless of how he died, I just wanted to pay respects. There is no need to be a dick here. Take that shit somewhere else.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Regardless of how he died, I just wanted to pay respects. There is no need to be a dick here. Take that shit somewhere else.
let it go,  what he posted isnt against the board rules,  ( lacking class...yes )  but responding like you did is.  hes not the first to take a memorial thread in a direction it wasnt intended and has offended some,  and he wont be the last.