Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silence from the Wilfs is pretty deafening...
Not sure what they're supposed to say...until they actually have something to say.

For those of you who want Zim gone (I'm one too), this is probably good news. They're certainly aware of the fan and media buzz. So if they were going to keep him, we probably would've heard a comment of endorsement by now. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
C'mon Jimmy....Wilfs aren't going to make any changes b4 year end, no way. 
Well they might now...if'n they get wind of Jimmy's refusal to buy season tickets. 

Yea, so far only the Jags have taken advantage of the earlier HC vetting process.  

It appears to me that we are in no hurry and will wait until our season is complete next week.

Step 1 - GM position - Spelly or no Spelly
Step 2 - let GM decide on HC

I keep hitting refresh expecting... Something!

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
Well they might now...if'n they get wind of Jimmy's refusal to buy season tickets. 
reading comprehension has always been a weakness of yours hasnt it.  I said I am glad i didnt,  as in the past,  so i am not stuck with tickets to watch a shit team now.  especially if the rumors of them staying with Zimmer are true and the stench is likely to carry on at least one more season.

[Image: PXyYDVmw_bigger.jpg]
I asked Zimmer we can guess how you’re feeling right now - but can you put into words how you’re feeling? His eyes seemed to water a bit and he said “we’ll talk about it next week”

Maybe there's hope?

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: PXyYDVmw_bigger.jpg]
I asked Zimmer we can guess how you’re feeling right now - but can you put into words how you’re feeling? His eyes seemed to water a bit and he said “we’ll talk about it next week”

Maybe there's hope?
That makes me sad...And I dont think they should bring Mike back either. 

Writing is on the wall.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
I keep hitting refresh expecting... Something!

Na thats in March

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
reading comprehension has always been a weakness of yours hasnt it.  I said I am glad i didnt,  as in the past,  so i am not stuck with tickets to watch a shit team now.  especially if the rumors of them staying with Zimmer are true and the stench is likely to carry on at least one more season.

Lighten up Francis.  It was a joke lol. At least we're talking football and not politics or worse......Covid!!!!

Pull the plug Zygi. Personally I would dump them both but Zimmer definitely needs to go