Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silence from the Wilfs is pretty deafening...
No releases from Mark or Zygi on diddly squat - the entire season. 

My $ is on they let Mike go (respectfully and at season end) and RS stays. 

You're probably right. I think the Wilfs and Spielman are tight. 

I think the Wilfs are too afraid of change to ever do anything to put this team over the top. Sound familiar?

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
No releases from Mark or Zygi on diddly squat - the entire season. 

My $ is on they let Mike go (respectfully and at season end) and RS stays. 
Agree

Sooner is better, Zygi. 

I am about spitting mad that I come back on the board at 10AM and I dont find one damn thread or anything on changes being made with the coaching staff or front office.  Damn glad right now that I didnt buy up those season tickets again.

C'mon Jimmy....Wilfs aren't going to make any changes b4 year end, no way. 

C'mon Jimmy....Wilfs aren't going to make any changes b4 year end, no way. 
well then that shows a failure on them as an owner then.  with the new rules regarding being able to interview candidates starting last week,  there is no reason to delay,  not to mention the damage that he could still do in his time here,  remember what a meaningless win did to our draft position last year,  and the potential players that it may have cost us.  there are zero good reasons for him to be calling the shots next week and plenty of reasons he shouldnt be.   They just need to fucking do it already,  they have drug their feet to long on this decision as it is.

How do we know they're not already taking to candidates - or at least The Big Tuna?  :p

How do we know they're not already taking to candidates - or at least The Big Tuna?  :p
Zim would have to have been notified,
and the media has their ways of knowing shit like this and you know that story would be broke immediately by somebody.