Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright, who you got in tomorrow's CFB playoffs?
Cincy's only hope is to go full-on Inspector Gadget.  Option passes, flea flicker, going on any 4th down 4 yards or less.  They're already 13 point dogs. If it all backfires, you lose by 24.  BFD.  If a couple of them hit...    B)

Michigan/Georgia intrigues me because they're both something the other hasn't seen before.  Michigan hasn't seen a D like Georgia, and Georgia hasn't played a running game like Michigan.  There will be literal blood on the field by the end of this one.  

How you hanging in there Sticky? Nerves getting to you yet? I dont have high hopes of this early game being a good one but I do expect a good one later

Bama, Dawgs

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
How you hanging in there Sticky? Nerves getting to you yet? I dont have high hopes of this early game being a good one but I do expect a good one later
Hangin', man! Getting a little nervous. Heading out with friends for New Year's Eve in a few hours (hit it hard early and back in early!) so I'll be catching a score when I can. Go Big Blue!!

[Image: michigan-flag.gif]

Alec Pierce for Cincy looks like a solid route runner. Wonder where he falls in the draft…

Bama not even testing Sauce. He's the real deal. His next TD allowed will be his first. Been starting since his freshmen year.

Beaver is even bigger than I thought.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Bama not even testing Sauce. He's the real deal. His next TD allowed will be his first. Been starting since his freshmen year.

Yep and he just made a nice tackle. I would not be mad with drafting him. Your boy Beaver has looked good too. Unfortunately running a 3-3-5 vs Bama means you cant stop their power running game

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

Yep and he just made a nice tackle. I would not be mad with drafting him. Your boy Beaver has looked good too. Unfortunately running a 3-3-5 vs Bama means you cant stop their power running game
TDN has Sauce at 35ish. I thought that was about 10 slots too high. After tonight, it's about 20 spots too high. 

Sanders has crazy length. Just freakish.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

TDN has Sauce at 35ish. I thought that was about 10 slots too high. After tonight, it's about 20 spots too high. 

Sanders has crazy length. Just freakish.
Yeah tonight confirmed a lot for me. Sauce to the Vikes in the first round is more than fine by me. Ridder is not an NFL QB. Sanders in the 2nd round or later to the Vikes is ok. Coby Bryant in 3rd round or later is ok too. 

I came away impressed with Pierce. Good size and a strong route runner. Would have had a TD if Ridder was more accurate with ball placement. 

Dalvin Cook, James Cook, can Michigan stop any Cook?