Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You'll lose players like Jefferson without a regime change
It is pretty concerning to hear JJ talk about walking into the locker room and feeling a complete lack of energy and then saying they played with no energy as well.  Team was in the driver's seat for a playoff spot, playing at home against a team they were very capable of beating and they looked to be going through the motions.  Where is the leadership on this team?  Seems like we are headed for Diggs part 2. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Better yet, how do you fix it? Cousins and his contract always becomes a sticky situation. We will be up against the cap again and some hard decisions will need to be made. I'm assuming Barr won't be back. I'll fall into the trap once again in looking forward to Irv Smith coming back. Biggest needs next season;

1. Cornerback
2. Right guard 
3. Center
4. Quarterback?
Agreed with you on the needs (need a back-up QB in training next year), but seriously, how many seasons do we go into the off-season with the exact same list of needs.  The #1 need is a glaring indictment of the CB whisperer himself - Zimsu.  How much draft capital and free agency money has been thrown at these positions with so little to show for it.  That is a glaring indictment of our GM.  To me, that clears up any fence-sitting about what needs to be done.

Quote: @"JoDakota" said:
We lost Percy Harvin and Diggs because of offensive complacency, JJ could be next. If we lose JJ, with Thielan another year older, our WR corps could take a serius hit. 
I thought we lost them because they were not team players?

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Short of Red McCombs requiring the team, Jefferson is going no where. C'mon.[Image: c63071ktk0c5.gif]
When I say 'lose', I mean mentally. He's not going anywhere obviously. But Diggs forced his way out and although I don't see Jefferson as a diva, he could still be disgruntled.