Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Don't Win Tonight-Addendum
If they put Udoh on Watt, that should be the end of it.

Their not an AFC SB Contender, but Pitt is kinda finding their way...They beat (barely) a good Ravens team and I think that spring boards positively into this week for them. 

Where as the Vikings carry another gut punch into a short week. 

I think the team the Vikings can field tonight is missing too much fire-power

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Their not an AFC SB Contender, but Pitt is kinda finding their way...They beat (barely) a good Ravens team and I think that spring boards positively into this week for them. 

Where as the Vikings carry another gut punch into a short week. 

I think the team the Vikings can field tonight is missing too much fire-power
They definitely aren't, but Tomlin is a good coach and they have snuck out a couple of good wins this year. Vikes on the other hand, Won two in a row, then lost two, then won two, then lost two. I have no idea what to expect but I expect Tomlin to have them ready. Hopefully we can slow down Dionate Johnson

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: 17ackuqy7tzb.jpeg]

Just retire, Zim. You've got better things to do.
Somebody punch her in the mouth?

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: 17ackuqy7tzb.jpeg]

Just retire, Zim. You've got better things to do.
Somebody punch her in the mouth?
Big and plump is not always the result of a punch otherwise she was punched in several other places.  She really took a beating Smile

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
I dont see how we lose to this Pitt team, but it would be like us to find a way 
Want me show you how? I have 7 examples. If thats too much just watch the last two minutes of the game.

Stat wise the Steelers are not a very good football team and they have the one win and a tie more then us.  They were able to tie the Goff led Lions which is something!  

This is a team we should beat at home and at this time, but I doubt we will.  Tomlin is a very good HC vs a very average HC so we will see if that plays a big enough factor in this game.  

Random stats:

Looking through the Def stats - Vikings and Steelers are 1 and 2 in sacks

On our Off/OL - Cousins has been sacked the second least this season so far with 18 times.  Brady is first having been sacked only 15 times.  

Steelers are a -3 in turnover ratio and we are +6.  

Vikings are the 6th most penalized team and the Steelers are the 18th.  Bengals and Packers are the least - fwiw.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
Stat wise the Steelers are not a very good football team and they have the one win and a tie more then us.  They were able to tie the Goff led Lions which is something!  

This is a team we should beat at home and at this time, but I doubt we will.  Tomlin is a very good HC vs a very average HC so we will see if that plays a big enough factor in this game.  

Random stats:

On our Off/OL - Cousins has been sacked the second least this season so far with 18 times.  Brady is first having been sacked only 15 times.  

Vikings are the 6th most penalized team and the Steelers are the 18th.  Bengals and Packers are the least - fwiw.  
Would love to see some Harry Smith blitz packages considering Big Ben has a squirt gun for an arm now

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"minny65" said:

Random stats:

Would love to see some Harry Smith blitz packages considering Big Ben has a squirt gun for an arm now
Yea very low yards per pass attempt from Ben - around 6.4 ish.  

So they know he doesn't have the arm or the time so everything is real quick and then they will pepper in a few long balls.  They have also struggled to run the ball.  That is why it surprises me they have 6 wins.  They are not a good football team on offense at all.  It must be the other 3 phases of the game that have led to a few victories.  I did not try to go back and look but the Defense/ST must be decent at least and Tomlin seems to get the most of his teams.  Was it only 2 years ago he led a team with QB/Rudolph to a playoff game?  Of course, the Steeler fans I know don't think he is a very good HC - I live in PA.  

one thing they still know how to do...  crush the guy with the ball,  the steelers have always tackled like a mack truck hitting a watermelon,  I dont understand why Cook is so hell bent on getting back for this game if there is any doubt about his shoulders intergrity... I understand a player wants to play,  but there should be somebody looking out for whats left of his career.