Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Don't Win Tonight-Addendum
And I'm ok with that.

Another nail in Zim's coffin.

Better draft position (not that draft position is a panacea)

I'm starting to lean towards axing Rick too (never returned my calls) based on the lack of impact of Pierce and Tomlinson, the trade for Herndon, and other past foibles.

That's it.

I'm dead inside until we reboot this staff.

I have accepted that the season is basically over and hopefully there is a new coaching staff next year. It is what it is. 

Sad that I'm trending towards the same direction as well. It sure would be another embarrassing loss if the great Defensive Minded Zimmer lost to a guy that can barely throw beyond 25 yards.

For some dumb reason I think we'll win tonight. PIT isn't that good and even though they just beat BAL, that's still a physical game and a short turnaround. Wildcard is Dalvin. If he plays and looks good I think Vikes take it. If he plays and isn't ready, that's deflating to our whole team and could sandbag an offense that's already banged up.

If we do lose I think Zimmer gets shown the door tomorrow morning and Patterson named interim HC. Rick will get to the end of the year but I agree he's probably out too. I've been a longtime supporter of his but the evidence has really piled up over the past 2 seasons. He'll get a job with another team and might do well, but it feels like if we're cleaning house the Wilfs may as well go all the way.
Last thought- remember last summer when Cordarrelle was tweeting at the Vikings to sign him? For peanuts? Yeah Rick should've done that.

[Image: 2neR12f8_normal.jpg]
Paul Charchian
@PaulCharchian
· Nov 7
I’ve lost my ability to taste, smell, and feel sadness over Vikings losses.

I think we will definitely win tonight because that is what they do, they keep it close enough to make us think there is a chance and then when there is that must win game they will completely fall apart and make us feel foolish for getting sucked in again.  Then come draft night we will be just far enough back to miss out on the elite players.  Life as a Viking fan, rinse, repeat.  

I dont see how we lose to this Pitt team, but it would be like us to find a way 

[Image: 17ackuqy7tzb.jpeg]

Just retire, Zim. You've got better things to do.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: 2neR12f8_normal.jpg]
Paul Charchian
@PaulCharchian
· Nov 7
I’ve lost my ability to taste, smell, and feel sadness over Vikings losses.
You never have taste but you did smell virtually - fyi  Smile

[Image: why8m2pgu8o1.jpeg]