Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Today the Day?
One more thing. lets not use the injury excuse as we were told that was why we traded back. to get more quality picks to build the roster. So we should have a good dept from all the trades we do to move back

This could be the day that sets the decision in stone. As to when he gets fired, who knows? It is coming though.
This is a beat up and bad team that doesn't have good depth and is poorly coached.
I expect the GM to get canned along with the coaches.

Can someone tell me what Dede Wesbrook  brings to this team?

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
This could be the day that sets the decision in stone. As to when he gets fired, who knows? It is coming though.
This is a beat up and bad team that doesn't have good depth and is poorly coached.
I expect the GM to get canned along with the coaches.
There will be no play offs this year.

They are missing a lot of starters so an excuse will be used, but even with all of those guys playing up to this game they have only won 5 games.  That cannot be overlooked.  

Quote: @Greylock said:
They are missing a lot of starters so an excuse will be used, but even with all of those guys playing up to this game they have only won 5 games.  That cannot be overlooked.  
The lack of quality depth should not be overlooked.

Down 20-6 nice field goal Zim.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Greylock said:
The lack of quality depth should not be overlooked.
See my post above. This is not an excuse because they told us the 200 draft picks were to adress this. 
So if we are going to say we lack depth then we must admit we have been poor at drafting. They cant have both 

Maybe it just seems this way, but the Vikings always have a large number of players hurt every year. Is that bad luck? Or, could it be that the strength and conditioning of the whole team is subpar?

I’m not a trainer, nor have I ever been an athlete that plays at the higher levels of any sport. But damn, whoever is getting these guys ready for the season is doing a terrible job.

The excuses of, “We have a lot of guys out because they are hurt” is getting old.

Another stupid call on a 2 point conversion