Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any changed minds with this team sitting at 5/6?
tough break with cook. especially when we had cut it to one score. 

my wife mentioned something when cook fumbled. he always is rolling around hurt after each time he fumbles. whether a big injury or not. 

at least hearing it was a shoulder dislocation explains the fumble this time. 

we will win the next two games and our outlook changes again. typical life of a Vikings fan. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
And Z...don't complain about holding calls. Every team holds.

https://www.nfl.com/news/george-kittle-m...witter_atn
Zimmer should not be talking about the officials. He should be looking in the mirror.

z

Quote: @kmillard said:
z
As in "Z" needs to go?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@kmillard said:
z
As in "Z" needs to go?
I think he's just tired. Wink

Just a friendly reminder that the Packers starting LT Bahktiari hasn't played all year due to torn ACL recovery, and his backup Jenkins tore his ACL vs Vikings. 

Yet despite being down to their #3 LT their offense continues to hum along, and nobody makes excuses about their O-line for their poor offensive performance. 

Packers scored 36 points vs the Rams with Aaron Donald last week.  

And yet Kirk Cousins who apparently needs a perfect O-line, defense, OC, HC, is still a .500 QB

No mind changed here, we still suck.  Not Lions-degree suck, but just enough to miss playoffs while drafting outside of the Top 10 where Spielman is guaranteed to whiff on Round 1.  

I've seen this story before, no need to tell me how it ends.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

Whether I agree or not with the rest of your post, this part is truth.

I feel like if the refs are letting teams hold every play,
then as a coach you should coach your players to hold in the same way.  We run similar offenses.  If the refs are calling holding on you but
not on them for the same types of “holds” than sing that to the world and make
everyone know that the refs are biasing the game.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Just a friendly reminder that the Packers starting LT Bahktiari hasn't played all year due to torn ACL recovery, and his backup Jenkins tore his ACL vs Vikings. 

Yet despite being down to their #3 LT their offense continues to hum along, and nobody makes excuses about their O-line for their poor offensive performance. 

And yet Kirk Cousins who apparently needs a perfect O-line, defense, OC, HC, is still a .500 QB

No mind changed here, we still suck.  Not Lions-degree suck, but just enough to miss playoffs while drafting outside of the Top 10 where Spielman is guaranteed to whiff on Round 1.  

And even with them being on their 3rd LT they still have an OL that ranks better than the 30th ranked Vikings. One bad game from Cousins, who has saved our ass multiple times this year, and it's back to him being the .500 QB. Forgot Kirk was our kicker in AZ and was on the DL that gave up 200 rushing yards to SF. Team game, team defeat, get better as a team and win the next 3

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@SFVikeFan said:

And even with them being on their 3rd LT they still have an OL that ranks better than the 30th ranked Vikings. One bad game from Cousins, who has saved our ass multiple times this year, and it's back to him being the .500 QB. Forgot Kirk was our kicker in AZ and was on the DL that gave up 200 rushing yards to SF. Team game, team defeat, get better as a team and win the next 3
Defense gave up 0 points in the 4th quarter, and our offense responded by scoring 0 points in the 4th quarter.

Game was there for the taking when it came down to crunch time, and KC came up short.  When you need him to hit must-have throws, he chokes.  

He just doesn't get the job done, sorry.