Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please get rid of Mackenzie Alexander
Quote: @Studvike84 said:
Paging Wasswa Serwanga!
You beat me to it :p

Xavier Woods looked good to me this year until a horrible game two weeks ago.  Similar to Mac, I thought he was having an OK season but no denying last week was horrible.  I can't record and rewatch the games like I used to so not sure if it was situational for Woods/Mac or just one bad game??  Really don't know.  I was a big fan of bringing Mac back into the fold this season because I thought he was an above average slot corner.  So many changes the last few years with injuries etc it is very difficult to judge when only watching the game live once and going by memory.  

I suspect the injuries to the "whole" DL are going to highlight our secondary (different player for different games) miscue's like the above Woods and now Mac.  

We have also missed the rookie Bynum the last two games (ankle) after he had 18 tackles and a sack in his last 2 games starting?  So Woods and Mac have not been able to pick up the slack. 

That said, and Harry seems to be back rejuvenated/rested those same 2 games, so I circle back to being clueless as always Smile

We're going to need a bunch more db's next year. Who knows if any of these guys will be back?

Breeland
Mac Alex
P2

Quote: @minny65 said:
Xavier Woods looked good to me this year until a horrible game two weeks ago.  Similar to Mac, I thought he was having an OK season but no denying last week was horrible.  I can't record and rewatch the games like I used to so not sure if it was situational for Woods/Mac or just one bad game??  Really don't know.  I was a big fan of bringing Mac back into the fold this season because I thought he was an above average slot corner.  So many changes the last few years with injuries etc it is very difficult to judge when only watching the game live once and going by memory.  

I suspect the injuries to the "whole" DL are going to highlight our secondary (different player for different games) miscue's like the above Woods and now Mac.  

We have also missed the rookie Bynum the last two games (ankle) after he had 18 tackles and a sack in his last 2 games starting?  So Woods and Mac have not been able to pick up the slack. 

That said, and Harry seems to be back rejuvenated/rested those same 2 games, so I circle back to being clueless as always Smile

If you ever need to rehash the pain the Vikings cause games can be found here:  https://nflfull.com/

Don't worry, Mike and Rick will be back next year to spend their first rounder on the next Waynes or Hughes or Gladney, and keep the believers believing.