Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please get rid of Mackenzie Alexander
he has been burned all year long. 

Breeland should be first on that line, possibly the worst DB who has ever worn purple

Quote: @JR44 said:
Breeland should be first on that line, possibly the worst DB who has ever worn purple
Ahh, you don't know Viking history.  Robert Tate is just the tip of the iceberg.

Paging Wasswa Serwanga!

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@JR44 said:
Ahh, you don't know Viking history.  Robert Tate is just the tip of the iceberg.
Fred Smoot

That guy is a POS

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@JR44 said:

Hitchcock belongs on the berg somewhere too

We've had sooooo many bad DB's its hard to list them all.  I'd say its surprising how Alexander has fallen off by being away from the Vikings/Zimmer for a short time.  Did our other DB's cover up his problems?  Is he injured?  Or has he always sucked?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
We've had sooooo many bad DB's its hard to list them all.  I'd say its surprising how Alexander has fallen off by being away from the Vikings/Zimmer for a short time.  Did our other DB's cover up his problems?  Is he injured?  Or has he always sucked?
I thought Mack was having a good start to the season, so maybe not having P2 out there is hurting his play?

45.2 per pff this year. probs worse than that in my opinion. Purty turrible.  

Actually, Breeland's been playing well the last half of the season. Saw his PFF splits and they were pretty good. Was a bit surprised.