Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every week we watch this limp dick coach
Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
holy OP never watching nfl games. its a battle and you have to show resolve and not fold. 

what did zimmer do to you and where did he do it?  

i mean we beat the best qb in the league after a back breaking long td. guess its eaiser to have the hater sads than be objective. 

oh well, onward and upward. a win streak is hopefully in order. 
This game should not have been that close. I have two complaints: 1. Vikings blitzed WAY too often. Rodgers is deadly against the blitz. But you put everyone in coverage and it's delicious watching him struggle to find open receivers. 2. There was a play in the first half where the Vikings were up by a decent amount, got the ball back and proceeded to go three and out. The 3rd down was a 3rd and 2 ish and we give the ball to Ham. There was ZERO urgency on that series. That was the pivotal series in my mind. A long drive and the game is all but over. Because we went three and out, Packers were able to keep it close and almost pull out a victory. 

Kirk Cousins' 2021 so far:

255/374(68.2%)

2,775 yards

21TDs

2 INTs

What do you mean, Zim’s plan to let the Packers score on 1 play w/ 2 minutes left was brilliant clock management…! :p 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Minnesota just could not generate a pass rush, that's the only reason Green Bay was in this game. The timeout call that wasn't by Rodgers was such horseshit. Otherwise, Minnesota certainly benefited from the officiating for once.
I try not to be a homer, but i thought the officiating was really good and fair today. 

Every time you hear the sideline reporter say "Zim said they need to get the run game going" you know the offense is gonna get throttled.  Felt it again this game. 

Hell yeah finally let ponies run.  Thought the time out Td was a gift great to see us overcome it. 

If Zimmer is back I am thru. Been a fan since the beginning but I am sick of watching Zimmer coached teams I could scream

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
If Zimmer is back I am thru. Been a fan since the beginning but I am sick of watching Zimmer coached teams I could scream
I’m with you. I’m thankful for Kirk, Thielen, and Justin Jefferson for once again saving our ass after the defense gave up another double digit lead in the second half

On aside note, what happened to Danielle Hunter?  I didn't see him on any injury report?

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
On aside note, what happened to Danielle Hunter?  I didn't see him on any injury report?
Thats a joke right?

He's out for the year and he's sorely missed.