Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cole to start over Bradbury
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I thought the interesting part of this was how the announcers mentioned it was possible that both Cole and Bradbury could play, which obviously meant one would replace Udoh. 

Anyone notice Udoh? I don't recall a single penalty and his PFF grade was in the 70s. He had a good game when his job was on the line. 

I thought Cole did OK. He got pushed back quicker and faster than even Bradbury, but damned if he didn't recover most of the time. I think that goes to technique. 
Cleveland deserves some atta boys. There was a time when someone came untouched between him and Cole, but he otherwise looked pretty good. And I don't recall any false starts!

This is what happens when you give Cousins time....

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/statu...74279?s=20

anyone still liking Cole over Bradbury?

Quote: @greediron said:
Kenny Clark kicks everyone's ass, including Bradbury. Many times. The two games prior that Cole played pretty well. Matchups. I think the more likely answer is we need a new center next year, period. 

He wasnt the revelation i was hoping he’d be, but he wasnt terrible. i think its close between him and bradbury. 

Cole doesn't look like an improvement over Bradbury.  This team needs a C with an anchor...  BAD.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
He wasnt the revelation i was hoping he’d be, but he wasnt terrible. i think its close between him and bradbury. 
I give the nod to Bradbury, both don't anchor well, Cole is too tall and lanky probably, but his protection calls are an issue.  At least Bradbury seems to do well there.

https://twitter.com/Purple_Post/status/1...1844531203
When was the last time we saw a Vikings nose tackle do that to an opponent?

Bradbury will not be back next year in purple.