Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cole to start over Bradbury

[Image: Pipp-and-Gehrig.png]

I didn't think Zimmer would do it. Its the right call. Get your best players out there for this stretch run and see if its possible to snag a WC spot. Time to put the pedal to the metal.

Wow. This will be a big test for Cole up against Kenny Clark. This almost certainly means Bradbury is done in Minnesota. But today will have a lot to say about whether we stick with Cole or draft someone in the spring.  

Bradbury was the 18th pick in the draft...What a bummer

Cole wasnt that good today, but he kept Clark from wrecking the game, thats an improvement over Bradbury 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Wow. This will be a big test for Cole up against Kenny Clark. This almost certainly means Bradbury is done in Minnesota. But today will have a lot to say about whether we stick with Cole or draft someone in the spring.  
I think C/interior line is a big need, certainly if KC is extended. 

Somehow we need corners again too ( rolling eyes) 

If this team had a lick of sense, they’d have Matt Birk come in to work w/ these 2 centers! They could give him part of Virtual Rico’s™️ salary…!  Wink B)  

Neither Bradbury or Cole are the answer at center. 

I thought the interesting part of this was how the announcers mentioned it was possible that both Cole and Bradbury could play, which obviously meant one would replace Udoh. 

Anyone notice Udoh? I don't recall a single penalty and his PFF grade was in the 70s. He had a good game when his job was on the line. 

I thought Cole did OK. He got pushed back quicker and faster than even Bradbury, but damned if he didn't recover most of the time. I think that goes to technique.