Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOZIER Hospitalized with COVID - Most dramatic franchise in all of sports
Quote: @"greediron" said:
I am sure he will be fine, I believe he was vaccinated.  
I wasnt going to mention this. However, he should have got the booster and then increased his myocarditis and heart atack / stroke risk due to its shelf-life now at about four months.  Helluva world we’re living in.  Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Prayers for him, but his vax status would have been in the initial post had he not been vaxxed.  

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"greediron" said:
I wasnt going to mention this. However, he should have got the booster and then increased his myocarditis and heart atack / stroke risk due to its shelf-life now at about four months.  Helluva world we’re living in.  Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Prayers for him, but his vax status would have been in the initial post had he not been vaxxed.  
As the original poster, go kick rocks.  I saw this quick on instagram while on a work call.  If I had known he was vaxxed, I would have posted it.  Vaxxed people can get covid too, plenty of factors at play.  Not everything is so black and white

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"greediron" said:
As the original poster, go kick rocks.  I saw this quick on instagram while on a work call.  If I had known he was vaxxed, I would have posted it.  Vaxxed people can get covid too, plenty of factors at play.  Not everything is so black and white
im sure youre right. if this was Cousins, the reaction would be the exact same. 

Prayers for a speedy recovery. I wouldn’t wish COVID on anybody.

Wow...would it be insensitive of me to say that I'm really glad it's not MIchael Pierce? Which is what I was fearing. 

Either way, hope Dozier recovers quickly. I haven't had it, but know several who have. Covid is a ****ing nightmare. 

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
I think it's become very apparent that its not about the virus or vaccine.  This is a topic that should likely be off limits for the main board,   even when it is directly football related.  To many  seem unable or unwilling to be able to talk it without it becoming political or personal .

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
I think it's become very apparent that its not about the virus or vaccine.  This is a topic that should likely be off limits for the main board,   even when it is directly football related.  To many  seem unable or unwilling to be able to talk it without it becoming political or personal .

Yep. Its brings out the worst in everyone, me included. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

I get what you're saying.  I feel it's a one-sided lashing, though.  I personally have absolutely NOTHING against those who choose to get vaccinated.  It is their right to do so, and I support that right, and I have never once called someone who has taken it stupid (I don't think Smile ).  However, there was a very vocal part of this board that labeled everyone who didn't agree with their viewpoints as stupid, selfish, and lesser people because of their beliefs.  Since then, it's very difficult to sit back and watch things unravel exactly as predicted and not make that point, especially when it's conveniently ignored ten posts into a discussion.  

I have said my prayers for Dozier, and there's definitely a trend developing with these shots and athletes, with the shot either becoming less effective, or posing a special risk for adverse reactions to the vaccine itself.  Of course, you won't find many articles on this, but there are a lot of examples. 

WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH (notonthebeeb.co.uk)

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
Me neither, it is nasty s hit when it wants to be...I just got the Moderna booster yesterday and feeling it today. 

GL and speedy recovery to Dozier. 

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

I get what you're saying.  I feel it's a one-sided lashing, though.  I personally have absolutely NOTHING against those who choose to get vaccinated.  It is their right to do so, and I support that right, and I have never once called someone who has taken it stupid (I don't think Smile ).  However, there was a very vocal part of this board that labeled everyone who didn't agree with their viewpoints as stupid, selfish, and lesser people because of their beliefs.  Since then, it's very difficult to sit back and watch things unravel exactly as predicted and not make that point, especially when it's conveniently ignored ten posts into a discussion.  

I have said my prayers for Dozier, and there's definitely a trend developing with these shots and athletes, with the shot either becoming less effective, or posing a special risk for adverse reactions to the vaccine itself.  Of course, you won't find many articles on this, but there are a lot of examples. 

WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH (notonthebeeb.co.uk)
thats my point,  they took a shot,  you feel the need to return fire,  this subject is just not something that needs to be discussed further on a football board.  its proven to be too divisive for those here to discuss without it devolving to a petty pissing match so it just needs to be over.