Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOZIER Hospitalized with COVID - Most dramatic franchise in all of sports
Dakota Dozier had to go to the hospital last night because he was having issues with breathing.  In stable condition but still at the hospital.  I know he disappointed the team regarding his play but I hope he ends up all right.

hoping for his speedy recovery

I wish him well and hope for the best.

[Image: 0zgpu7bchcpq.jpeg]

We have a head coach who coaches not to lose & a quarterback who plays only to get paid, neither of which is taking this team anywhere! Time to hit a hard reset Zygi…!!!

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/stat...YrbtNO1zJA&s=19
At this point, it would be the most Viking thing to forfeit a game due to covid

I hope and pray no one dies jeez. OTOH, im getting curious to see what Mond can do if Kook misses time for COVID. 

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
So true. Reading that update made me laugh because here we get this Aaron Rodgers situation handed to us as something to make fun of for at least a month and then we immediately one up our rivals with the Dalvin Cook situation and now this. Well done, Vikes

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Skodin" said:
So true. Reading that update made me laugh because here we get this Aaron Rodgers situation handed to us as something to make fun of for at least a month and then we immediately one up our rivals with the Dalvin Cook situation and now this. Well done, Vikes
Our off the field performance is top notch as usual Sad  

I am sure he will be fine, I believe he was vaccinated.