Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer strikes again.
I didn't see the game but caught the score and have it recorded.  Sounds like I really shouldn't watch it; am I right about that?  Confused

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Mike Olson said:
Get an interception throw behind the line of acrimmage then run. What a fucking joke.
Yes, this is a big problem. I think you're talking about maybe the Barr pick? But on the Bynam pick earlier in the game, rather than bring the dagger, Vikings respond by running for a 2 yard loss. No, you get a turnover, you throw right to the end zone. Every. Single. Time. 

I'm not opposed to running, but play calling is a dance. It's a rhythm where big moves are propelled by using momentum to your advantage. Zim, Kubiak, whoever, has zero feel for it.
Zim, Kubiak....

Probably both. 

3/5 and they just keep finding ways to lose vs finding a way to win. 

This is an incredibly frustrating season for me as a fan. 

You know whats going to happen dont yah?

They're going to go on a meaningless run at the end of year. Something that'll drop em from 6th to 13th in the draft. 

I GUARANTEE IT!! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

They're going to go on a meaningless run at the end of year. Something that'll drop em from 6th to 13th in the draft. 

I GUARANTEE IT!! 
yep I’ve been calling for Zimmer’s head for three years for this exact same reason

I GUARANTEE IT!! 
And unfortunately that will save Zimmer’s job. 
I’ve been absent for the last couple of seasons. Took last year off to refuel/rejuvenate things. I watched this last off-season stuff. 
Too much of the same old thing honestly. A supposedly stacked team. Two new guys for the OL from the draft who didn’t even practice that much. Then the preseason came and it was pretty much a foreshadowing of what was to come. It was like nobody on the team gave a shit during that time.
So, I decided to watch highlights of wins only this year. 
Glad I did too, this whole organization seems like it needs an enema to clear out the shit. From players who can’t stay healthy, to coaches who seem to be going through the motions, this team sucks. 
I’m not wasting a another Sunday afternoon, or a Monday/Sunday/Thursday night until they blow this team up and hire guys who want to win instead of just being competitive.

I GUARANTEE IT!! 
Then Rick will trade down into the 20's for extra late round picks that may not even make the team.

Glad I went golfing today. This team is going nowhere with Zimmer/Spielman & Co in charge.

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
Glad I went golfing today. This team is going nowhere with Zimmer/Spielman & Co in charge.
I rode 12 miles of single track on my mountain bike today, did yard work, then fired up the smoker.  I did check scores, but I’m so glad I didn’t see the game.  My mood is so much better.  Smile

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@purplefaithful said:

I GUARANTEE IT!! 
yep I’ve been calling for Zimmer’s head for three years for this exact same reason
3 yrs, eh?  

wow, you a posting savant.  

of course, when you have the ability to make threads disappear, you can puff yourself up into any imaginary position, no one can check.  

so where did your resignation thread go?

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Mike Olson said:
@purplefaithful said:

I GUARANTEE IT!! 
3 yrs, eh?  

wow, you a posting savant.  

of course, when you have the ability to make threads disappear, you can puff yourself up into any imaginary position, no one can check.  

so where did your resignation thread go?
Hi Savannah:  Obviously, I don't personally know you  but I am asking for you to cut this out.  No matter what has happened between the two of you (I have no idea), Mike (who I also do not know) has put time and money into this forum and I think that earns him a bit of a break.  I think we all need to put any personal issues aside and try to make this a better place.  Thanks for considering my request.