Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer strikes again.
Get an interception throw behind the line of acrimmage then run. What a fucking joke.
Is this thing on?

What the fuck is the matter with this guy? Or if it isn’t him the OC??? Honestly.

107 yards in penalties from this team. That negates our +2 TO.

No Zimmer has had more than enough time to get his shit together. He needs to go now. Kubiak is a first time play caller so he is going to be a roller coaster. This is definitely one of the worst coached games. There is no discipline or sense of urgency. Embarrassing once again.

No heart on this team. Zimmer has to go.

Zimmer Ball  :/

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expcting differnt results. We all knew how this was going to end when we settled for the FG after the interception.

Epic collapse today.

almost comic

Vikings second half offense this year has been mind-blowingly bad. Maybe later I'll look it up but it feels like we average about 6 points/game after half. Just brutal for fans. Ugh.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Get an interception throw behind the line of acrimmage then run. What a fucking joke.
Yes, this is a big problem. I think you're talking about maybe the Barr pick? But on the Bynam pick earlier in the game, rather than bring the dagger, Vikings respond by running for a 2 yard loss. No, you get a turnover, you throw right to the end zone. Every. Single. Time. 

I'm not opposed to running, but play calling is a dance. It's a rhythm where big moves are propelled by using momentum to your advantage. Zim, Kubiak, whoever, has zero feel for it.