Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers has COVID; unvaccinated.
Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Tried to act like he was vaccinated.  If you are not vaccinated, you are going to get COVID.

I received my booster yesterday.
Lol, sorry but gotta call out the bullshit.  It doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not, you are likely gonna get covid.  Brandon Jacobs has been out for several weeks, comes back and has covid.  How many vaxxed players and coaches where out last week.  Chicago got it bad, everyone had to follow the unvaxxed protocols.

Quote: @greediron said:
@VikingOracle said:
Tried to act like he was vaccinated.  If you are not vaccinated, you are going to get COVID.

I received my booster yesterday.
Lol, sorry but gotta call out the bullshit.  It doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not, you are likely gonna get covid.  Brandon Jacobs has been out for several weeks, comes back and has covid.  How many vaxxed players and coaches where out last week.  Chicago got it bad, everyone had to follow the unvaxxed protocols.
Sorry, have to respond.  Vaccinated people are much less likely to contract COVID than unvaccinated people.
More importantly, vaccinated people are far less likely to have extreme symptoms.
  •  In July, people who were not fully vaccinated were nearly 3 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19. Additionally, they were hospitalized for COVID-19-related illnesses at a rate 3.7 times higher than people who are fully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated also saw a 10-fold reduction in risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to not fully vaccinated people.  https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/news/releases/081921.htm
If you want to look at this in chart form, I implore you to go to this page and the chart compiled by the Wisconsin DHS:  https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-status.htm#summary
 Please Greediron, please consider getting vaccinated.

Quote:
  •  In July, people who were not fully vaccinated were nearly 3 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19. Additionally, they were hospitalized for COVID-19-related illnesses at a rate 3.7 times higher than people who are fully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated also saw a 10-fold reduction in risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to not fully vaccinated people.  https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/news/releases/081921.htm
If you want to look at this in chart form, I implore you to go to this page and the chart compiled by the Wisconsin DHS:  https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-status.htm#summary
 Please Greediron, please consider getting vaccinated.

I can put up pages long sets of numbers contradicting everything you put up here.  Also, notice how even your numbers continue to slant more and more towards the vaccine doing nothing in the US, and that it has already proved to do nothing in Israel and the UK.  Last week in Illinois, the number of deaths from Covid comprised of 77% people that had been vaccinated.  That exceeded the % of Illinois residents that are vaccinated.

WAYNE ROOT: What I Just Told New York Times About the Complete Failure & Disaster of the Covid Vaccine (thegatewaypundit.com)

Already considered it.  And made that decision.  

And as I said, your implication that vaccination will prevent you from getting covid is bullshit.

As to Rodgers, he is young and healthy and will likely be fine.  He is still a class A dipshit and I hope GB loses every game.  But Zimmer is vaxxed and been more of a dipshit about covid than Rodgers.

I don’t like lying.  That
said, I don’t really care if the media jackals are misinformed.  The author flailing about as if he’s been
morally wronged as if Rodgers owes him something is pretty cringe worthy. I
only really care that he’s playing by the same rules as everyone else, which it
sounds like he wasn’t so he deserves some shit for that.

Regarding Covid19, it’s endemic now.  The vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting
it.  It doesn’t prevent you from
spreading it and as long as the pharmaceutical companies are only interested in
vaccinating the rich countries, there will always be mutations and a population
well to reinfect people as the vaccines lose effectiveness.  I do think that you are probably less likely
to get it in any given time period, but everyone will likely get Covid at some
point, and I think we’re still learning how safe the vaccines are after multiple
booster shots.  I can imagine the safety
only goes down if you are getting multiple boosters as compared to people who’ve
only received the 1-2 original doses.

Quote: @medaille said:
I don’t like lying.  That
said, I don’t really care if the media jackals are misinformed.  The author flailing about as if he’s been
morally wronged as if Rodgers owes him something is pretty cringe worthy. I
only really care that he’s playing by the same rules as everyone else, which it
sounds like he wasn’t so he deserves some shit for that.

Regarding Covid19, it’s endemic now.  The vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting
it.  It doesn’t prevent you from
spreading it and as long as the pharmaceutical companies are only interested in
vaccinating the rich countries, there will always be mutations and a population
well to reinfect people as the vaccines lose effectiveness.  I do think that you are probably less likely
to get it in any given time period, but everyone will likely get Covid at some
point, and I think we’re still learning how safe the vaccines are after multiple
booster shots.  I can imagine the safety
only goes down if you are getting multiple boosters as compared to people who’ve
only received the 1-2 original doses.
Well said and understood.  I've done a lot of reading on the vaccines.  There is more evidence that they are causing harm than good in the long-term.

Quote: @greediron said:
Already considered it.  And made that decision.  

And as I said, your implication that vaccination will prevent you from getting covid is bullshit.

As to Rodgers, he is young and healthy and will likely be fine.  He is still a class A dipshit and I hope GB loses every game.  But Zimmer is vaxxed and been more of a dipshit about covid than Rodgers.
I don't think I implied that vaccination will prevent you from getting covid.  In fact, in a post an hour and half before you called me on my "bullshit", I wrote "I agree there is certainly a chance I will contract COVID but it will be a far less severe case most likely.  Playing the odds is all I can do." 

I am glad that you are getting vaccinated.

Thank you Waterboy for bringing up Illinois, I am always looking to expand my knowledge base.  Frankly, someone raised India to me in a past thread and I found it more perplexing than Illinois.  Now Waterboy, you said write that "[l]ast week in Illinois, the number of deaths from Covid comprised of 77% people that had been vaccinated."  I believe the actual number is 42% ("Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people." https://newschannel20.com/news/local/42-of-covid-19-deaths-in-illinois-last-week-were-fully-vaccinated.). "A total of 215 people died from COVID-19 during that time frame, and 91 were fully vaccinated against the virus."  When you add in people partially vaccinated (one shot, and, therefore, without full vaccine protection), the death rate is 50%.   https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2021/10/31/health-officials-push-for-booster-shots-as-50-of-last-weeks-covid-19-deaths-in-illinois-were-breakthrough-cases/   Moreover, you must take into account that the fully vaccinated population are much older (and more likely to have other health issues).  "Out of the 25,834 Illinoisans that have died from COVID-19 to date, only 818 were fully vaccinated. That equates to 3.2% of all COVID-19 deaths.  Out of the 818 deaths of fully vaccinated Illinoisans, 87% were 65 and older.  That number, 818, is 0.011% of the fully vaccinated population in Illinois, which stands at 7,640,122 people."  https://newschannel20.com/news/local/42-of-covid-19-deaths-in-illinois-last-week-were-fully-vaccinated.  87% of all breakthrough COVID-19 deaths in Illinois have been in the 65+ age group.   https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2021/10/31/health-officials-push-for-booster-shots-as-50-of-last-weeks-covid-19-deaths-in-illinois-were-breakthrough-cases/   

By the way, the very person who came up with the 77% figure you cite, corrected himself on Twitter on October 29th.