Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Jefferson's first million
Keep in mind, this is just his first million. He signed a 4 year, $13,122,805 contract with the Vikings, including a $7,103,856 signing bonus, $13,122,805 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,280,701. Car to home percentage ratio really doesn't matter, lol. 

I choked on the jewelry and shoes budget too...

Clearly I'm not a 22 year old millionaire 

G-Wagons I knew bring ridiculous $, especially these days. Maintain their value incredibly well though. 

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@savannahskol said:
@Vikergirl said:
@savannahskol said:
$405 house seems low.  
It's all in where you live and what you are looking for. On the coasts that is low no doubt.
You're right, I was being flippant.  

Actually, good on him not overspending, wherever he is.   
When your car cost more than 33% of your home, you have poorly allocated your resources.  Your house will appreciate most likely while your car will depreciate between 20-30% the first year.

Tell that to the current used car market lol.  Our vehicles have appreciated!!!  Smile

It's not even just the super exotic cars holding their value either.  Seen 3-year-old Audi S5's (loaded around 65K new) advertised still over 50K.  

I enjoy seeing athletes tell what they did with their first million, gives a little insight on their tastes/desires. Nothing beats Shaq blowing a million the day after he signed his first contract and having his banker call him the next day haha