Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Jefferson's first million

$405 house seems low.  

Edit:  Well, unless it's a tony flat-penthouse apartment overlooking....Minnesota.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
$405 house seems low.  
It's all in where you live and what you are looking for. On the coasts that is low no doubt.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@savannahskol said:
$405 house seems low.  
It's all in where you live and what you are looking for. On the coasts that is low no doubt.
You're right, I was being flippant.  

Actually, good on him not overspending, wherever he is.   

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Vikergirl said:
@savannahskol said:
$405 house seems low.  

When your car cost more than 33% of your home, you have poorly allocated your resources.  Your house will appreciate most likely while your car will depreciate between 20-30% the first year.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@savannahskol said:
@Vikergirl said:
@savannahskol said:
$405 house seems low.  

When your car cost more than 33% of your home, you have poorly allocated your resources.  Your house will appreciate most likely while your car will depreciate between 20-30% the first year.

C'mon VO!   He's a 22 yo male (<
(Again, I'm being flippant.)

Least he's got damn good taste in rides

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Least he's got damn good taste in rides
Wifey spotted  a boxy Mercedes on the road she wanted.  

[Image: 2018_mercedes_benz_g_class_angularfront.jpg]

"G class".  

Looked up the cost.  **HOLY SHIT**   Suffice to say....J-Jettas not out of line.  IMO.  Smile

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@savannahskol said:
@Vikergirl said:
@savannahskol said:
$405 house seems low.  

I was about to say the same thing, but y'know, let him have his fun. Cleary, my jewelry and shoe budgets are lacking.

Never understood basketball shoe culture. Kids will get $250 from their mother (I refuse to buy them) on a pair of tennis shoes and then walk around like zombies in an attempt to not "crease" them. It's batshit.