Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings @ Panthers Predictions
Quote: @kmillard said:
Another week, another Viking win prediction from maroon. Is this really a Paul Allen account?
lol. 

I also think this is going to be one of the bigger Viking road wins of the year:

Vikings 24
Panthers: 23

PS - Panthers should have drafted Fields or M.Jones @ 8. 

Quote: @kmillard said:
Another week, another Viking win prediction from maroon. Is this really a Paul Allen account?
I'll make another prediction: I predict I'll predict a Vikings victory for the remaining 12 games, just like I've been doing for several years. 

You want an objective take? Read my comments. That's what I really think. But the score will always be Vikings. Sue me. 

Love Paul Allen. Best radio guy in the NFL. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I also think this is going to be one of the bigger Viking road wins of the year:

Vikings 24

I would say Slater. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

Vikings 24

I would say Slater. 
Obviously the jury is still out on Darrisaw but can you imagine if the Vikes had Slater for this year? Browns game may have been different

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

Vikings 24

I would say Slater. 
Obviously the jury is still out on Darrisaw but can you imagine if the Vikes had Slater for this year? Browns game may have been different
Yep....he was just one pick away, too. But who knows, maybe in two or three years we'll be very happy having Darrisaw over Slater. 

@kmillard said:
I'll make another prediction: I predict I'll predict a Vikings victory for the remaining 12 games, just like I've been doing for several years. 

You want an objective take? Read my comments. That's what I really think. But the score will always be Vikings. Sue me. 

Oh come on now. Kevin Harlan is the gold standard. I had to listen to the game 2 times this year and it is hard to follow with PA. (IMO)

My prediction;
Vikings will take the lead in the first half and from that point will go into ultra-conserve-zim mode.run-run-pass, defense, defense, defense.............run-run-pass, defense, defense, defense.............

@kmillard said:
Ummmmm. Mmmmmm........

[Image: shot_1288381765.jpg]

I don't get what people have against PA. In terms of a local radio guys, nobody even comes close to him. And I say this as someone who frequently travels to other cities and listens to their radio broadcast. There's PA--a mile wide gap--and everyone else. Even fans of other teams love the guy. 

What's more, his hyper emotion is perfect for the Vikings, a team with more than its fair share of superstars, big plays and heartbreakers. He's like the soundtrack of our discontent.