Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Have The Cowboys In Your Covid Pool?
#Dolphins TE Adam Shaheen landed on the COVID list as the result of a positive test, per source.

No major symptoms, but because he’s unvaccinated, under NFL-NFLPA protocols he's out at least 10 days and will miss Sunday’s opener against the #Patriots.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
We're probably next. 12 of 53 unvaccinated. 
WTF. Is that real? That's can't be real. 

Never mind. Just read about it. Terrific. Of all teams, MY team has to lead the league in fucking morons. 
I think it stands to reason "your" team would feel similarly about much of their fan base.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Never mind. Just read about it. Terrific. Of all teams, MY team has to lead the league in fucking morons. 
I think it stands to reason "your" team would feel similarly about much of their fan base.
Perhaps you don't understand how sports works.

I don't give a fuck about a player's feelings.

I do give a fuck that we lead the league in unvaccinated morons, whose selfish choices have totally put the entire team and season in jeopardy because they refuse to get a FDA approved vaccination to avoid the fucking pandemic blazing like wildfire through this country 

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

But we lead the NFL in selfish morons and we all know this is likely going to bite us in the ass 

And yes, all unvaccinated people are selfish morons

Sorry not sorry

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

I do give a fuck that we lead the league in unvaccinated morons, whose selfish choices have totally put the entire team and season in jeopardy because they refuse to get a FDA approved vaccination to avoid the fucking pandemic blazing like wildfire through this country 

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

But we lead the NFL in selfish morons and we all know this is likely going to bite us in the ass 

Sorry not sorry

Careful about painting with too broad a brush. My boss is unvaxed - on Dr's orders with some physical afflictions. 

But yah, this is for the most part a scourge among the unvaxed now.

Just about everyone in emergency rooms, in icu on vents,  putting health care workers at risk, causing countless $$ to be spent on their care? Are the unjabbed 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Cowboys RG Zack Martin tested positive for COVID-19 and won’t play in Thursday night's season opener against the Bucs.
The Cowboys will also be without backup OL Brandon Knight, who was ruled a close contact. With Josh Ball (ankle) on IR and RT La'el Collins (neck) questionable, the Cowboys' already thin offensive line will be at less than full strength against the Super Bowl champs, lowering the floor of Ezekiel Elliott's Week 1 matchup. Connor McGovern is expected to start in place of Martin.
RELATED:  You win!
Huh, and he was vaccinated.  So much for that making us all safe.  Belichick was right, it doesn't solve everything

Quote: @greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Cowboys RG Zack Martin tested positive for COVID-19 and won’t play in Thursday night's season opener against the Bucs.
The Cowboys will also be without backup OL Brandon Knight, who was ruled a close contact. With Josh Ball (ankle) on IR and RT La'el Collins (neck) questionable, the Cowboys' already thin offensive line will be at less than full strength against the Super Bowl champs, lowering the floor of Ezekiel Elliott's Week 1 matchup. Connor McGovern is expected to start in place of Martin.
Huh, and he was vaccinated.  So much for that making us all safe.  Belichick was right, it doesn't solve everything

So screw it because it 'doesn't solve' everything? That's a ridiculous premise. That's like saying 'why get the polio vaccine, you could still get cancer. Doesn't solve everything'. Or 'Why lose weight, work out and be healthier? You can still get Lyme's Disease...doesn't solve everything'. 

Can we just stop with this crap please? Just say the real reason you don't want the vaccine: you're stubborn and don't want to be told what to do by the government.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

So screw it because it 'doesn't solve' everything? That's a ridiculous premise. That's like saying 'why get the polio vaccine, you could still get cancer. Doesn't solve everything'. Or 'Why lose weight, work out and be healthier? You can still get Lyme's Disease...doesn't solve everything'. 

Can we just stop with this crap please? Just say the real reason you don't want the vaccine: you're stubborn and don't want to be told what to do by the government.
WTF are you talking about?  He was vaccinated and missing a game, yet everyone here is whining about the unvaxxed.  And Belichick said what he said.  Complain to him.

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

WTF are you talking about?  He was vaccinated and missing a game, yet everyone here is whining about the unvaxxed.  And Belichick said what he said.  Complain to him.
No no no 

"So much for making us all safe"

That's the issue, your ridiculous denial that vaccines don't make us safe.  

My girlfriend is a nurse at the hospital here in Fayetteville on Covid teams. She is fuckibg exhausted working 6-7 days a week for last 18 months.  But the idiots now hospitalized are ALL unvaccinated.

She lost a 5 yr old girl last month to Covid because the whole family was unvaccinated. 

Do vaccinated people still get Covid?  YES, at a far lower rate.  They are also NOT the ones being hospitalized, put on ventilators and DYING.

But cute you seem to forget that the vaccines DO work keeping people alive and out of ICUs, contrary to the beliefs of the legions of fucking idiots that believe otherwise 

Feel free to include yourself in that group

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

Sorry not sorry

And I don’t give a fuck what you think either.  You sound very strong, though.  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

ALL FUCKING PREVENTABLE

Sorry not sorry

Careful about painting with too broad a brush. My boss is unvaxed - on Dr's orders with some physical afflictions. 

But yah, this is for the most part a scourge among the unvaxed now.

Just about everyone in emergency rooms, in icu on vents,  putting health care workers at risk, causing countless $$ to be spent on their care? Are the unjabbed 

Overwhelming amount of hospital issues stem more from obesity than anything else.  Should we start labeling all of them fat fucking gluttons?  Lol. Shut up all of you on your preaching.