Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Says The Quiet Part Out Loud
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
The #Jaguars play one "home" game in London this year. Unvaccinated players have to quarantine for 10 days on arrival and miss at least one game (either the week prior or the game in the UK). All other reasons aside, that's a pretty damn good reason to factor it into the roster.
Quote Tweet
[Image: kxrzypB1_normal.jpg]

Why are we having a game in the UK if the teams that play have to either sit their guys the week before or of?
[Image: bbbbeiu1gf69.gif]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
The NFL cracks me up....if you don't speak it, it doesn't exist. Of course it plays a part with players!! Coaches need to win #$%^ing football games and if your starter is out because of protocols, you LOSE GAMES. 
Yeah, the NFL has a minor issue with being actually concerned about the players, with concussions, treating black players differently and all sorts of other issues.

And then occasionally an idiot comes along and spills the beans that they really don't care.

Can teams be penalized for cutting a player based on vaccine status? If not, then the NFLPA/NFL agreement is worthless.

The only ones who can stand up to the force vax on you crowd are the unions.  Be careful what happens to this site if we don't just kneel before the "We're saving Lives" crowd.  I was trying to get on that website for sometime and they had said they were no longer accepting new members.  I finally got the lowdown today on why.   Real nice....

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3212408