Adding Another Chief?
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
But is he vaccinated…?  Wink 
that was my first thought,  but I didnt want to go there in another thread.

Unfortunately, that’s another aspect of consideration when looking at released players these days Jimmy…
honestly, i doubt they even kick the tires or pick up the phone if the answer is no.  with the rules being what they are no FA should be considered unless they have the vaccine.  I am wondering if that is what is holding up an extension for Harry.
Actually the answer could be "No", if he's headed to Minny; aka the "free and un-vaxxed" team.
(GDammit, I have a bad attitude today)
I don't blame you. There is so much that is frustrating and annoying.
I agree with you on the “annoying” front.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Unfortunately, that’s another aspect of consideration when looking at released players these days Jimmy…
honestly, i doubt they even kick the tires or pick up the phone if the answer is no.  with the rules being what they are no FA should be considered unless they have the vaccine.  I am wondering if that is what is holding up an extension for Harry.
Actually the answer could be "No", if he's headed to Minny; aka the "free and un-vaxxed" team.
I would get annoyed too if I spent my life worrying about other peoples private medical decisions.

If only those private medical decisions affected just them...We'd certainly all be better off. 

The days are adding up with more mandates and justified, punitive action. You work @ Delta Airlines and are  un-vaxed come 11/1?

You will be paying $200 more PER MOS in health care premiums. Thats the tip of the iceberg for whats coming. 

Avg cost of hospital stay for covid? $50k. 

God bless. 

time to move the thread Jimmy. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

I would get annoyed too if I spent my life worrying about other peoples private medical decisions.
Do you live in a vacuum? Do you not understand how the decisions of others might impact you or your family? That's incredibly naive and quite frankly irresponsible as a parent.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Do you live in a vacuum? Do you not understand how the decisions of others might impact you or your family? That's incredibly naive and quite frankly irresponsible as a parent.
Thanks for the concern papabarr, but I can do okay without parenting tips from you.  The condescension is quite fitting tho.

You want to make medical decisions for other that may negatively affect them and their family so you can feel better about yourself?  Stunning, not brave, but stunning.

What happened to a decision made by the person and their doctor?  

@"BarrNone55" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Thanks for the concern papabarr, but I can do okay without parenting tips from you.  The condescension is quite fitting tho.
I really don't think you can. But, whatever. Foolish beyond belief. Hopefully your naivety doesn't cost you or your children their life or long term health.

You want to make medical decisions for other that may negatively affect them and their family so you can feel better about yourself?  Stunning, not brave, but stunning.

Are you saying that the tens of millions that refuse to get vaccinated where told by their doctor not to?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

I really don't think you can. But, whatever. Foolish beyond belief. Hopefully your naivety doesn't cost you or your children their life or long term health.
I know you don't, but that is what keeps me entertained talking with liberals.  Their pompous, over regarded self importance.  You worry about yours, I will worry about mine.  

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"greediron" said:

Are you saying that the tens of millions that refuse to get vaccinated where told by their doctor not to?
If that is what you read, then go with it.  Can't fix every misconception in the world.  The order of placement has importance.