Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuz everyone wants more Cole Beasley lol
Quote: @HappyViking said:
@greediron said:
Well at least he is willing to put his money where his mouth is.  If anyone still thinks masks will prevent this, they obviously get their history lessons from the mass media.

Get the shots and masks are no longer needed.
don't get the shot and masks still don't work.  Pretty sure science shows the results over the past year and a half.  All we have are people with more respiratory issues and covid is still here.

@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:
Unfortunately for us Viking fans, I'm pretty sure we have the most "mouth breathers" than any other NFL team. Confused
I know that's why I am cautious and guarded about this season.

Yep, me too.  I'm fully
mentally prepared for a total shit show for this season.  When your top
paid star players are too effing stupid to help stop a pandemic, not only does
the entire team and fans suffer, they might end up killing someone.

I'm growing more and more intolerant
towards the conspiracy theory tin foil headed anti-vaxxers that are just
throwing fuel on this raging COVID fire the rest of us are trying to control
and eventually put out.

We need their help and they’re just
a bunch of stubborn dumbasses that can’t seem to understand what’s best for the entire world population.

in a closed environment of an NFL team,  what is the risk of having non vaccinated players mixed with vaccinated players?  from what we know on this new variant... none.  now outside of the facility and in a "greater good" notion,  I can see that,  but the mandates the league has in place are no longer necessary to protect their product as they are now proven to be ineffective.

What closed environment?  These players don't live together at the facility, do they?  They mingle with the public each day after practices, and can easily contract the virus.  We want herd immunity so the virus can be controlled.  The only way to do that is to get the vaccine, and I'm not going to argue that point.  I think everyone knows this, but they just won't do it. 

I think the NFL should just simply say if you won't get vaxxed, you can't attend games or play in the league.  It should be just that simple.

The positive on herd immunity is we're going to get there darn fast as this think exponentially grows. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:
Unfortunately for us Viking fans, I'm pretty sure we have the most "mouth breathers" than any other NFL team. Confused

Yep, me too.  I'm fully

and eventually put out.

a bunch of stubborn dumbasses that can’t seem to understand what’s best for the entire world population.

in a closed environment of an NFL team,  what is the risk of having non vaccinated players mixed with vaccinated players?  from what we know on this new variant... none.  now outside of the facility and in a "greater good" notion,  I can see that,  but the mandates the league has in place are no longer necessary to protect their product as they are now proven to be ineffective.

What closed environment?  These players don't live together at the facility, do they?  They mingle with the public each day after practices, and can easily contract the virus.  We want herd immunity so the virus can be controlled.  The only way to do that is to get the vaccine, and I'm not going to argue that point.  I think everyone knows this, but they just won't do it. 

I think the NFL should just simply say if you won't get vaxxed, you can't attend games or play in the league.  It should be just that simple.

The Raiders and Saints already have.  No vaxx, no attendance.  No refunds. 

The Bills would be just fine without Hee Haw Beasley.

The Vikings would not without Weirdo Kirk who has positioned himself to be a martyr for his cause.  

Then we also have Harry, Theilan and I think Cook + 

Hoping a couple of those guys heed the in person meeting with a Top Infectious Disease expert yesterday.  

We already know from Kirk's comment that "it is what it is" that he is sticking to his ignorant guns.  

The vaccine helps you and also helps prevent the spread TO OTHERS!!!   Move beyond selfishness and think of OTHERS. 

The Science is clear - the vaccine works at around 90% . 

But for those anti-vaxxers lets focus on the 10% it doesn't work on or a side effect that my neighbors aunt's friend posted on social media.   

The Vaccine could actually be contribing to the stronger variant.
The virus mutates to stay alive so, it could be coming on stronger to combat the vaccine. We might be getting a new version that is stronger and able to still sicken the vaccinated. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:

Yep, me too.  I'm fully

and eventually put out.

That's great, but what about players?  If teams like the Vikings with un-vaxxed players come into their stadium, do they let them in? 

Quote: @greediron said:
@HappyViking said:
@greediron said:
Well at least he is willing to put his money where his mouth is.  If anyone still thinks masks will prevent this, they obviously get their history lessons from the mass media.

Get the shots and masks are no longer needed.
don't get the shot and masks still don't work.  Pretty sure science shows the results over the past year and a half.  All we have are people with more respiratory issues and covid is still here.

My son is an ER doc, and he doesn't believe this at all.  Some masks are better than others, but not wearing masks is way worse than wearing one.
Pretty sure I'd take his advice over yours.  Just get the best mask you can get, and it will be helping (and it won't hurt either).

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:

Yep, me too.  I'm fully

and eventually put out.

Sounds good.  Support the billionaires taking money from the fans.  Fuck the Saints, fuck the NFL.

Quote: @minny65 said:
The Bills would be just fine without Hee Haw Beasley.

The Vikings would not without Weirdo Kirk who has positioned himself to be a martyr for his cause.  

Then we also have Harry, Theilan and I think Cook + 

Hoping a couple of those guys heed the in person meeting with a Top Infectious Disease expert yesterday.  

We already know from Kirk's comment that "it is what it is" that he is sticking to his ignorant guns.  

The vaccine helps you and also helps prevent the spread TO OTHERS!!!   Move beyond selfishness and think of OTHERS. 

The Science is clear - the vaccine works at around 90% . 

But for those anti-vaxxers lets focus on the 10% it doesn't work on or a side effect that my neighbors aunt's friend posted on social media.   

I would love it if KC, Harry, Cook, Richardson, and AT were all approached and told if they want their paychecks and play in the NFL, they need the shots.  If not, you're no longer employed by the NFL.  This pandemic is way bigger than "blowing" another Viking season.  The NFL could set examples on how to control this.

Quote: @Godhead said:
The Vaccine could actually be contribing to the stronger variant.
The virus mutates to stay alive so, it could be coming on stronger to combat the vaccine. We might be getting a new version that is stronger and able to still sicken the vaccinated. 
Science:

Virus's and Bacteria continually mutate and constantly finds ways to to resist the medications/vaccines that we create.  

So, when you have a MRSA infection do you not take an antibiotic because the bacteria attempts to overcome it?  Over time/overuse antibiotics become ineffective and then ID will use another antibiotic or a combination of antibiotics to overcome the infection.  The antibiotic you would have been given 20 years ago for the MRSA infection is not the same as the one you would be given today.  

Vaccines and antibiotics have saved Billions of lives over the last century.  They have harmed some folks as well.  Risk vs Reward - save Billions of live vs harm a few thousand.  

So back to the few thousand....my neighbors aunt's niece had a rash after given the Covid shot and she is now hears a ringing in her ear whenever she uses the microwave.