Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuz everyone wants more Cole Beasley lol

Straight from the Fuck Around And Find Out files.

Unfortunately for us Viking fans, I'm pretty sure we have the most "mouth breathers" than any other NFL team. Confused

[Image: oK3FHN79_bigger.jpg]
Coach McDermott: I respect the personal decisions of our players. My belief is that there is plenty of evidence as to why you should get vaccinated.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Unfortunately for us Viking fans, I'm pretty sure we have the most "mouth breathers" than any other NFL team. Confused
I know that's why I am cautious and guarded about this season.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:

Yep, me too.  I'm fully
mentally prepared for a total shit show for this season.  When your top
paid star players are too effing stupid to help stop a pandemic, not only does
the entire team and fans suffer, they might end up killing someone.

I'm growing more and more intolerant
towards the conspiracy theory tin foil headed anti-vaxxers that are just
throwing fuel on this raging COVID fire the rest of us are trying to control
and eventually put out.

We need their help and they’re just
a bunch of stubborn dumbasses that can’t seem to understand what’s best for the entire world population.

Well at least he is willing to put his money where his mouth is.  If anyone still thinks masks will prevent this, they obviously get their history lessons from the mass media.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:

Yep, me too.  I'm fully

and eventually put out.

a bunch of stubborn dumbasses that can’t seem to understand what’s best for the entire world population.

in a closed environment of an NFL team,  what is the risk of having non vaccinated players mixed with vaccinated players?  from what we know on this new variant... none.  now outside of the facility and in a "greater good" notion,  I can see that,  but the mandates the league has in place are no longer necessary to protect their product as they are now proven to be ineffective.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
@Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:

Yep, me too.  I'm fully

and eventually put out.

in a closed environment of an NFL team,  what is the risk of having non vaccinated players mixed with vaccinated players?  from what we know on this new variant... none.  now outside of the facility and in a "greater good" notion,  I can see that,  but the mandates the league has in place are no longer necessary to protect their product as they are now proven to be ineffective.

What closed environment?  These players don't live together at the facility, do they?  They mingle with the public each day after practices, and can easily contract the virus.  We want herd immunity so the virus can be controlled.  The only way to do that is to get the vaccine, and I'm not going to argue that point.  I think everyone knows this, but they just won't do it. 

I think the NFL should just simply say if you won't get vaxxed, you can't attend games or play in the league.  It should be just that simple.

Quote: @greediron said:
Well at least he is willing to put his money where his mouth is.  If anyone still thinks masks will prevent this, they obviously get their history lessons from the mass media.

Get the shots and masks are no longer needed.