Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griff working out for the Vikes tomorrow
Maybe now that Cousins' assishness is a matter of public record, the fact that Griffen told us that months before is less of an issue. 

Put Cousins' locker, sans Plexiglas, between Grif and Pierce.

Quote: @Kentis said:
@savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:
Hey if he still can help us, sign him, Cousins is ass…Lol!  Wink B)  
Cousins never posted "blessed" where 2000 Americans were murdered.  But yeah, we all have our own "ass" criteria. 

[Image: thumb-44-500x321.jpg]

Lol, where do you find shit like this? Is there like a TwitterDirt search engine or something?  B) 
I think it's from Turneverypostintopolitics.Com

Griff knows the defense, and would most likely be a bit player on passing downs.  It's not like the Vikes are competing
with a dozen other teams to sign him, so he'd come in at the right
price.  Seems like a good idea to see what's left in Griff's tank.

I have just too many memories of key 3rd down hard-count offside penalties.  I like the guy, he's affable and gregarious, but what makes him good can be a liability, and his age too.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Griff knows the defense, and would most likely be a bit player on passing downs.  It's not like the Vikes are competing
with a dozen other teams to sign him, so he'd come in at the right
price.  Seems like a good idea to see what's left in Griff's tank.
It sure would satisfy my sense of balance...seeing Griff line up opposite Hunter. Getting the band back together. It's a feel good move. And I suspect he's still got something left, especially in a Zim D. But man, this is not completely risk-free.  

[Image: TOPIX_Lions_Vikings_Football.JPG_zB2Ii2t.jpg]

I just have to many memories of his last year here,  when he was losing his cheese and his play showed it.  he was not the beast that he once was.

Quote: @Kentis said:
Hey if he still can help us, sign him, Cousins is ass…Lol!  Wink B)  
Hmmm...a player that's had a pair of forgettable outings since being released from the Vikings and who has demonstrated, and admitted, serious neurological issues...

...vs a QB that's been our most consistent/prolific QB in many years and was part of a top-5 offense last season.

I am a huge fan of Grif's, but he's got a fair amount to prove, and I'd say he's been 1000 times more of an "ass" than Cousins in recent years.

He wouldn't be coming here to not be active on game days.  I'm ok with losing Mata'fa.  If he was going to be a force in the NFL he'd of done it by now. 

Our locker room already feels combustible as hell this season, what’s one more firecracker gonna hurt?

I agree with Barr, if he’s better than Holmes and Mataafa, sign him. However if he’s gonna push Robinson or a different promising young player off the team, then I’d pause.